Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lucky Strike jr - you've got some competition! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198976-lucky-strike-jr-youve-got-some-competition.html)

Brent Medley 11-20-2008 06:35 PM

This kid is freakn' hillarious........even though he doesn't mean to be. "Now, after Don got murdered by the !#* Damn drug dealers" This boy has a style of his own!

OL40SVX 11-20-2008 08:21 PM

Hahaha :D:D:D Too funny!!

dreamer 11-20-2008 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by ManBayBoatClub (Post 2744080)
Hey, was just reading this thread. My behavior has certainly gotten better... nice to see a thread all about me, but please keep the comments respectful about me. I am now 15 years old, and yes, that Boston Whaler is my boat. I keep going back to Boatfreaks and Speedwake, but they just ban me again, thinking that I am gonna get into more trouble- Boatfreaks and Speedwake do not understand that my behavior has improved.

questioned posts under this screen name......

NOW this explains alot:rolleyes:

Xchoke03 11-20-2008 09:01 PM

Hey, was just reading this thread. My behavior has certainly gotten better... nice to see a thread all about me, but please keep the comments respectful about me. I am now 15 years old, and yes, that Boston Whaler is my boat. I keep going back to Boatfreaks and Speedwake, but they just ban me again, thinking that I am gonna get into more trouble- Boatfreaks and Speedwake do not understand that my behavior has improved.

You my friend are pure youtube Gold !!! AWESOME to have you !!!!

PhantomChaos 11-20-2008 10:50 PM

Send him over to SOS....not much going on over there anyway. :D

BLee 11-20-2008 11:45 PM

Oh dude, you've entertained me SOOOO many times on other sites that aren't even boating related. I've never seen a whatever-teen kid make so many people on forums get so damn mad! :evilb:

They wouldn't know it is you if were walking the straight line when you came back to those sites, especially if you were using a different screen name.....which you were. :eek::grinser010: You were acting like a complete dipchit, but MAN did it bring out the REAL person in some of those people! :evilb: You need to go to www.seriousoffshore.com and tangle with those guys. I'll be ringside next to the blonde. :drink:

Carry on young wannabe, carry on.