Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Lucky Strike jr - you've got some competition! >

Lucky Strike jr - you've got some competition!

Notices

Lucky Strike jr - you've got some competition!

Old 11-20-2008, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Hahaha Too funny!!
Old 11-20-2008, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ManBayBoatClub
Hey, was just reading this thread. My behavior has certainly gotten better... nice to see a thread all about me, but please keep the comments respectful about me. I am now 15 years old, and yes, that Boston Whaler is my boat. I keep going back to Boatfreaks and Speedwake, but they just ban me again, thinking that I am gonna get into more trouble- Boatfreaks and Speedwake do not understand that my behavior has improved.
questioned posts under this screen name......

NOW this explains alot
Old 11-20-2008, 09:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, was just reading this thread. My behavior has certainly gotten better... nice to see a thread all about me, but please keep the comments respectful about me. I am now 15 years old, and yes, that Boston Whaler is my boat. I keep going back to Boatfreaks and Speedwake, but they just ban me again, thinking that I am gonna get into more trouble- Boatfreaks and Speedwake do not understand that my behavior has improved.

You my friend are pure youtube Gold !!! AWESOME to have you !!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Registered

Send him over to SOS....not much going on over there anyway.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:45 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh dude, you've entertained me SOOOO many times on other sites that aren't even boating related. I've never seen a whatever-teen kid make so many people on forums get so damn mad!

They wouldn't know it is you if were walking the straight line when you came back to those sites, especially if you were using a different screen name.....which you were. You were acting like a complete dipchit, but MAN did it bring out the REAL person in some of those people! You need to go to www.seriousoffshore.com and tangle with those guys. I'll be ringside next to the blonde.

Carry on young wannabe, carry on.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:26 AM
Registered

Triple Digits, hand over your crown. Man Boy, keep it up, good stuff! MR

Quick Reply: Lucky Strike jr - you've got some competition!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.