Notices

unique sunsation ????

Old 11-18-2008, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

the customers just wanna get there "bling on" on TV.... yeah thats how i roll... one arm shake/hug big will... man thats tight
Old 11-18-2008, 10:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well all i have to say is the boat looked great. customer looked happy. mahopac and sunsation did a great showing of the boat. im impressed. nice job guys.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Will is a piece of garbage!!
Old 11-18-2008, 11:04 PM
Registered

Just finished watching the show. It was quick and not as much detail as I would like to see.

Screw the Jeeps and do the entire show on Sunsation!

I really didn't get to see the install, so no opinion, but then I never watch those type of shows anyway.

Two things bothered me though.

1. Using some type of paper towel on Mitcher T's paint while rubbing something on.
2. Considering that Mitcher T uses my products. I didn't like some guys from philly spraying some type of tire shine product on the fiberglass.

If Unique is going to be focusing on boats in Miami then hire someone that just does boat. Boat care is completely different than car care, so do your homework and find the best in the business!

If this show is something that Sunsation is going to pursue then please let me know. I'll give Mitch a few cases for you guys and help where needed.

Donnie
Old 11-19-2008, 06:00 AM
my00b16si

Originally Posted by marineclean
If Unique is going to be focusing on boats in Miami then hire someone that just does boat. Boat care is completely different than car care, so do your homework and find the best in the business!

Donnie

premier performance, best in the business as far as custom goes.

Old 11-19-2008, 06:49 AM
Registered

Regardless of how you feel about Unique iif the show wasn't drawing veiwers, it wouldn't be on T.V.
Hat's off to the Sunsation guys and Mahopac for smart free marketing in a down economy. Their on a roll as of late and still selling boats in one of the worst economic conditions that this country has seen in a long time, while others wait around hoping things change.

Last edited by ZP'd; 11-19-2008 at 06:52 AM.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I watched the show last night, the install looked decent but it was pretty basic... I would rather have a nice surround system down below and a banging system up top. The whole thing was too quick to get a good idea of how they actually installed it but I do think it looked nice, just kind of basic for a TV show.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:33 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

It came out nice and the customer DID ask for it to be basic. I did notice that they used MDF on the boat. BIG TIME NO NO!! Mahopac, if you continue to use him make sure that he uses other products and only stainless steel. Things like starboard..... Other then that it was some good coverage for you, good job!!
Old 11-19-2008, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

iti s an interesting show to me, obviously we don't get to see the finished product up close and personal to really see the detail.....we all know on camera things can look real good while in person you see the defects........that guy from Miami seemed to be a guy that cares about his work, though........

there's a lot of drama on the show because it is, well, a show....like, why such urgency to get the "twins" back in a week? Puffy likes drama, simple....he looked like an idiot hanging out the driver's side as he drives down the street.....

but hey, like it or not, you have to give props to Will for the business he has created..........

Last edited by thedonz; 11-19-2008 at 07:38 AM.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
I have to laugh at all those shows, Rides/ Am Chopper / pimp / unique / the Truck one / Over haul'n all of them are such B.S. to anyone that has been around or built a few cars, bikes, boats, I have done show cars and alot of over the top customs and when I see Chip Foose and his boys almost completely cover a car with bondo I gotta think hummm what's up with that. I gyess they don't know what a body hammer and dolly are or have a clue how to use a torch to gas wield or to shrink with heat. Enough of the rant I just hope all goes well with the boats. Good Luck I say.
Chip Foose is hardly a hack. Can you say, Riddler Award?

Quick Reply: unique sunsation ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.