If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Neno the mind boggler VIP Member glassdave's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
    toledo oh
    brokenparts, just put your cursor over the pic an right click than select "save picture", put it in whatever file you want and you have it. give it a try i just pulled them for my files, may do some line drawings or somthing

My Boats:
    97 41' Saber --Ancestral Spirit
    Kingsville----lake erie
    Thanx everyone for your inputs. I'm going to be getting ahold of some of you.

imq707s---all we did was block the ass end up tight, then my painter has a set of stands that they are able to place a beam across the front and attach through the bow tow loop. Then we just let the air out of the tires and pulled the trailer out.

Phantomchaos - that's southern ontario's poor excuse for for february snow. considering we've had a couple of days 60 F, i'm surprised that was even on the ground, it does kinda look like sanding dust though

Brokenparts-what glassdave said will work, but I can still send them. Starting to wish now that i didn't sleep through art class.

I'm even starting to think that what cobramarty said might make sense. Even if I was to do a simple design painted on and then add some wilder stuff with vinyl. Then at least if I was to sell the new owner could just pull it off and be left with the simple stuff. Just do'nt know what that will look like--paint and vinyl together in a striping package, its gotta look good upclose too.

Tomcat I've tried dpoing that exact thhing, loks like you're better at it than I.!

Thanx again everyone, and keep em coming. Dave

Dave - You can't do much other than simple curves and colour fills with these programs, but that's a good thing I think. Keeps the graphic simple. If you have an idea, post it or email and I will modify the photo above. This is not my area, but it seems to me you have to decide whether the graphic works with the lines in the hull or is completely free form. Simple graphics that can be taped with reference to hull lines are easier (according to my painter).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123