Default Saving money

this guy has it!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
alandorey.pdf (204.5 KB, 293 views)
Old 11-19-2008, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

an obviously satisfied customer......keep up the good work Tres, we need more safety consciuos operaters on our waterways..............
Old 11-19-2008, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow...nice work Tres!!! Just a question...if he's saving $2,000 a year on his insurance and it takes him 2 years to recover the cost of taking your course--Does that mean your course is $4,000? Not trying to invoke any negatives but seems a little steep??? Clearly worth the time and money for some!!
Old 11-19-2008, 10:31 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dave1972
Wow...nice work Tres!!! Just a question...if he's saving $2,000 a year on his insurance and it takes him 2 years to recover the cost of taking your course--Does that mean your course is $4,000? Not trying to invoke any negatives but seems a little steep??? Clearly worth the time and money for some!!
I don't think we were supposed to focus on that part.

I will take the course one day when I get enough cash though. I have heard nothing but good things about it.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He will be ahead shortly after the first year.

I did some sole searching before I went and took course. Did not take me long to realize that one accident was going to cost me WAY more then what the course cost. Now when I ride in friends boats I tell them what they are doing wrong.

Last edited by Turbojack; 11-19-2008 at 01:09 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts

Yes worth every penny.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:47 PM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dave1972
The Ultra Performance Course is $2500.00, Plus equal cost share of actual travel expenses. Therefore the larger the group the less expensive it becomes.

While the insurance saving is a direct benefit this monetary measurement pales in comparison to the skills learned and the value divided by hours, days, years of proper, safe, enjoyable boating.

We have found and can demonstrate years of experience really means nothing and when vetted is better described as years of exposure to boating rather than years of experience. Each individual develops their own sense of learned objectives based upon their prior boating experiences. In other words the 98% of proper knowledge I have is all good but the remaining 2% is what I must consider to be my concentration area.

A lifelong learner who challenges the experts and commits to not knowing everything but to seek out knowledge will live longer and travel farther.

BeSafe