Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Loto Mem Day (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19912-loto-mem-day.html)

OZARKBOATER 03-12-2002 08:07 AM

LOTO natives....

I will most deffinetly be there.....
If I am not to busy I will make it to some of the nite functions.
Let me know if any one needs any help, I have lived here for 23 years and would be more than happy to answer any questions.

By the way any one in need of a boat can come see me:D :D :D ... I have plenty of them. :o

Hope to meet some more OSO members. And talk more with Lutzparty, MissAmy and SSherman.

800-557-1350 X2

Dan Cramer

jawbreakerkid 03-12-2002 08:15 AM

i'm out........

:( i won't be able to make it down for memorial day. maybe next year........

chad

jawbreakerkid 03-12-2002 08:25 AM

just kidding........

LOL! i'll be down thursday night or friday morning and staying until tuesday afternoon. i'd be up for a friday lunch run to Big Dick's Halfway Inn (aka Halfway Inn). nothing better to wash your lunch down than a couple of ozark minnows!

in the past, the normal course of partying has taken us to topsider's on friday night and shooter's on saturday night, but i was thinking about trying something a little different to avoid the damn crowds....perhaps horny toad, tommy's, salty dog, bwj's, etc.

chad

Katdrvr 03-12-2002 08:27 AM

I'm in. I might even have a boat down there this year. I vote for the Friday Big Dicks run.

I am staying on the Niangua arm, it is off the 31 mm of the Osage, it's about half to Big Dicks from Party cove.

mike

OZARKBOATER 03-12-2002 08:40 AM

Schedule...

The normal schedule is : Friday nite- Topsiders
Saturday nite- Shooters, Horny Toad.
Sunday Afternoon- Backwater jacks

Now I could be off on the Sunday one depending...

So if you are wanting to avode the crowds, plan around this schedule. By the way for those of you that dont already know, Aqua Pizza is now closed. But they are trying to pass a new law, that would allow you to drink till 3 am, but only at resorts that have over 75 rooms? Or some thing like that, not all of the details are out on that yet....any one else heard anything on that?

Cramer

Audiofn 03-12-2002 08:53 AM

JBK that was just plain not funny!!!! :D:D

I am not sure what day I will arrive or how I am going to get there. Sounds like I may have to fly in to Katdrvrs place and help him finish up his wireing!!! :D:D

Jon

Katdrvr 03-12-2002 09:03 AM

Originally posted by Audiofn
JBK that was just plain not funny!!!! :D:D

I am not sure what day I will arrive or how I am going to get there. Sounds like I may have to fly in to Katdrvrs place and help him finish up his wireing!!! :D:D

Jon

Jon,

You may be right!:D :D Bring you wire cutters, your spray gun and any air tools you have. How are you with upholstery?:p :p

I'll get my ass in gear here shortly, hockey season is almost over and I can take 2 or 3 weeks vacation to get it finished.

mike

Katdrvr 03-12-2002 09:24 AM

If you are planning on staying at the State Park by Party Cove, call the marina and reserve you slip soon.

573-348-1233

mike

Dueclaws 03-12-2002 09:54 AM

Mike-
I'd be happy to help you too, but it's too cold there.;)

John

Katdrvr 03-12-2002 09:57 AM

John,

I'll bring it down to you:p :p