If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Emerlad Coast PwrBt club Gold Member 288sunny's Avatar
    My Boats:
    searching for a concept
    Panhandle, FL

Special THANKS to Barry at SunSation!!!

The List is long, but I just added another to it, Another reason I plan to stick with sunsation. There Customer Service, as always; ROCKS!!!

I ordered the Livorsi TTS, which anyone with K-planes this would be a No-Brainer, however I have Weak Link tabs (Bennett), I was told by Livorsi, and Bennett this switch would not work with these tabs, i was Very disappointed, spent alot of money for this swich, and then they tell me it wont work. Berry at Sunsation, went above and beyond, spent alot of his time to figure this one out, made me a diagram, told me what i needed with part #'s, and then even walked me through it over the phone. So far so good!

This kind of support would not happen with any other boat company, which is why im very proud to say i own a Sunsation, the best boat on the market, the best customer service, and a great bunch of people that make it all happen! Thanks berry, Couldnt have done this without you!! Thanks Sunsation, keep up the great work!
    looking for a Concept 30

Here's a positive for the board.

Way to go Barry and Sunsation!

Platinum Member Platinum Member Mentalpause's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Nor-Tech 340 CC
    I've been a customer and friends with Wayne and Joe for years. This is common place. They have as good of service and mostly better than anyone.

I'm on a hiatis for now with a Formula cruiser. Love the boat. But nothing compares in customer service to Joe and Wayne.