Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Extreme Boat Magazine ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/199204-extreme-boat-magazine.html)

Superbabi 11-21-2008 09:59 PM

Extreme Boat Magazine ?

Is it me ??? It seems like forever since the last issue ???

satisfied1 01-21-2009 10:11 AM

No answers for that I have been waiting since December 14, 2007 for our first issue. Tried to call them last week and I talked to a fellow with the name of Casey. Just tried to contact them today straight to voice mail.

I have sent e-mails to them they have no record of any money from Pay Pal.

Can you say Fred Cecil

getchasum111 01-21-2009 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by satisfied1 (Post 2782453)
No answers for that I have been waiting since December 14, 2007 for our first issue. Tried to call them last week and I talked to a fellow with the name of Casey. Just tried to contact them today straight to voice mail.

I have sent e-mails to them they have no record of any money from Pay Pal.

Can you say Fred Cecil

i can say Chip Cecil...:ernaehrung004:

NO MERCY 01-21-2009 10:29 AM

I paid for a full year subscription back in October and havent recieved an issue yet.

ChrisSunsation 01-21-2009 11:19 AM

I got this from Casey back on 12/17/08: We should see an issue soon

I wanted to give everyone an update on Extreme...

We have been talking to our readers and advertisers to find a clear path thru these troubled times - a path that leads us all to a brighter future!

With tight budgets, everyone is looking at cost-cutting measures. We at Extreme are determined to maintain our quality leadership in the industry. The magazine will remain on high-quality paper - with the best photography and articles. But, in order to lighten the load on everyone, we are going to reduce the number of issues we produce. For 2009, we will produce the magazine Quarterly, 4 times a year. As things pick up after that, we will increase the number of issues per year.

During these times, it is very important to keep your product out in the public eye! With our new quarterly program, you can still reach our Extreme readers, website and newstands for the entire year - but at a greatly reduced cost! Get on board now to reach the 2009 Boat Shows.

Thanks and have a Happy Holiday Season!

Casey Kiernan, Publisher
Extreme Boats Magazine

Questions or comments about the magazine or website?
Don't hesitate to contact me.

Casey Kiernan, Publisher
[email protected]
Extreme Boats Magazine

satisfied1 01-21-2009 11:37 AM

Come on did you not see when we purchased the rag. 12 14 07 I would say get me my goddamn rags. Stop already

OldSchool 01-21-2009 11:52 AM

I just sent him an email. :rolleyes: See below:

Casey,
What’s up? It’s Craig(Danny Dillon’s friend) I was in the Swipes booth with Danny last year in Miami. Anyway, I renewed my subscription (it had lapsed) back in August ’08 and have not received an issue. I have called the office line (490-279-3577) and left three messages and got no return call. I also have called the subscription line twice (1-888-881-5861) and actually got to talk with someone. The lady who I talked to told me both times that the last issue was May ’08 and she also told me that I would get refunded my $49. I haven’t seen a penny. Can you tell me straight up what’s happening. It’s not so much about losing $49, it’s just getting phucked that pisses me off. Feel free to call me, my work # is below.

Craig

Strip Poker 388 01-21-2009 01:06 PM

I didn't even notice it was May was the last issue:( I guess I have too many subs

Is Ron P still working for them?

Casey probably ran it into the ground.I tried to subscribe on 10-25-2005 with him,At that time he offered to OSO members a introductory rate, he never return any of my calls!!

Strip Poker 388 01-21-2009 02:06 PM

I started a thread about Family Performance Boating mag,no one even replied:rolleyes:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...-mag-info.html

DaveP 01-21-2009 03:06 PM

Maybe they will print a special issue detailing how poker runs are races.........:evilb:

Good ridence!