Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New 36D's (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19929-new-36ds.html)

BatGirl 03-16-2002 01:02 AM

Candyman35.
I drive, I will be in some different boats this year, hopefully some Bats too. There will be plenty of action shots, I can assure you!:D

Pussman, I am tryin to figure out who the short fella is too!
I can assure he is not the onewho came with Me!;)
E-mail me back with that one.

MIKEHTMSR24 03-16-2002 07:28 AM

BatGirl and wes311sr1

BatGirl if you ever see this guy run as fast as you can. His wife likes her rabbit.

NASTY HABIT 03-16-2002 07:42 AM

We are running a special on Rabbits and Dolphins......

WES311SR1 03-16-2002 10:51 AM

rabbit be very good for monk-monk..................... :D :D

mama tryed 03-16-2002 11:07 PM

HOLY, HOLE IN A DOUGHNUT, BAT BABE!! 3555 VEIWERS!!!!!

YOU ARE THE &HIT!!!!!!DID YOU KNOW, YOUR LEGS GO ALL THE WAY UP, AND MAKE AN A$$ OUT OF THEM-SELVES????

Boy, its hot in here!!!!!!

Come up to LOTO FOR Memorial day!!! You can ride with me and Mama, and ill introduce you to my man ,Towell-boy!!!!

Same Bat Time, Same Bat channel!!!!!

BAD HTM SR 24 03-17-2002 12:29 AM

Hey, we will be at LOTO for Memorial Day weekend.We are staying at LazyDays.If you get within shouting distance i'm sure the wife will be more than glad to flash the new bolt ons to anyone interested.:D I have heard it gets pretty crazy there that weekend.Is that true,and if so is it to crazy to bring my 15 yr old son with.

mama tryed 03-17-2002 12:46 AM

Talk about Irony, Mama and I are staying at the lazy dayz also...
If it helps any, I'M bringing my 15 year old daughter and her friend their too. I was thinking about leaving them at the condos. Maybe your son could keep them out of trouble, if you know what I mean!!

BAD HTM SR 24 03-17-2002 08:15 AM

If i do bring my son there is not even a remote chance of him staying at the condo while we go out on the boat,this is going to be a tough descision,he will never forgive us if we dont bring him.Although it is our anniversary that weekend so maybe we can tell him it is going to be a romantic weekend for just me and wife.Send me a pic of you guys so i know who i am looking for.
TODD

BatGirl 03-17-2002 01:00 PM

Mama Tryed,
Who is Towell Boy?? Give details. Also where exactly is LOTO? I see people talk about it on here all the time. It sure sounds like a party! Who knows where I will be for memorial day, between the race scedual and all the travel with new job, you never know.
Besides, Im not BIG for flashing, but I could shoot a moon!:eek: :D :eek: LOL.

sean stinson 03-18-2002 10:11 AM

Troutly

Whasssuuppp you don't like my ditch bro or what?????
I think that transport bill just doubled :):):):) Just kidding!!!!!!!

From the pics ssherman she from LOTO that's where I will be for Memorial Day this year and not in the ditch bro..... Sean

JBK what's up dude call me bro!!!!!!!!!!1