Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Kid Rock buying a house on St. Clair River? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19952-kid-rock-buying-house-st-clair-river.html)

freckles 03-12-2002 08:59 AM

Kid Rock buying a house on St. Clair River?

I heard this morning on 89X that Kid Rock and Pam are buying a house in Algonac on the St. Clair River. No details except it's huge and has a 3,000 square ft. guest house. Not too shabby!

I wonder if we'll see him "rollin' Lake St. Clair in his 40 foot Donzi"...

Enticer Rick 03-12-2002 09:28 AM

Hey Freckles, had a really good time at the OSO gathering Saturday. It was really cool meeting all you guys. Hopefully we
can hang this summer. Any mention of a fun run? Maybe we need
to invite Kid Rock. I'm going to his concert Sunday at the Palace,
heard he puts on a good show.

Rick (Rico):cool:

cashmoney 03-12-2002 09:41 AM

On his new CD he brags about "cruising lake St. Clair in his 40 ft. donzi"...I bet there will be a party following that guy...If they can keep up.

Lee 03-12-2002 09:42 AM

I was also at Gilberts on Saturday, But I did not meet you guys.
Maybe we should have name tags next time.

Advantage_Rob 03-12-2002 09:44 AM

That's gotta be right near the end of the north channel between deckers and sassy's, there's some monster houses right there, and there's only a few with guest houses so I think I know right where it's at. It's close to me, and I'm on the main road, so that means kid rock and pam will be driveing by my place all the time, and seeing my boat in front on the trailer, SWEET, a connection. Now we just gotta get them to come on the fun run's with us! That would be cool!!

BODYSHOT1 03-12-2002 09:49 AM

..two words..

Pammy Anderson!!!

:D:D

freckles 03-12-2002 10:14 AM

Rob, Thanks for putting it in perspective. For some reason, I was thinking further up the St. Clair river, but you're probably right. I've seen some of those houses too... OK, he's got the house, who's going to set him up with the boat?

Rico, we had fun too. No mention of a fun-run yet... Rob? Maybe throw out the idea of one a month, like the last Sunday of June, July and August... that way if you can't make one, there's another one coming up. Just my $.02.

Lee, Name tags!!! We needed that idea on Saturday! Next time... Gilberts was a good time, and it got us thinking about summer (and all the projects we still have to do on the boat).

Christine (& Bill272)

Gary864 03-12-2002 11:26 AM

I heard that rumor last summer. He looked at a house just north of the Algonac public access (not the DNR access) in Downtown algonac. The same area as the 4th of July Fireworks. The home is 7500 sq. ft. not including the guest house. It is still listed on the web as unsold.

Advantage_Rob 03-12-2002 11:32 AM

Pammy ANDERSON!!! (.)(.) Oh yeah baby!!!

One a month would be cool, I thought the informality of the whole thing was the best part, well besides the price, but we gotta do better on getting there by a set time. Last run we said 11:00 and we didn't leave till 12:30 or 1:00, not that it mattered, it was a blast with 30 boats rafted off at metro, checkin out each others rides. Summer's coming soon!!

Enticer Rick 03-12-2002 12:33 PM

How about a run on the last weekend of June Maybe the 29th or 30th? Be the man and set a date Rob!