Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Law suits (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/200210-law-suits.html)

AIR TIME 12-16-2008 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 2759971)
You hit the nail in the head right there. I just sat in on a cival deposition where a guy got confused, stopped on the train tracks and got hit (killed) by an Amtrak train. Lawyers for Amtrak and GM (he was driving a GM) were there because the family was suing both.

Dipsh!t, screws up and gets taken out and somehow it's amtrak and Gm's fault!? :rolleyes: I'm sure the family just wants to settle out of court.

you bet for a million from each seen it happen up here,we had these *******s move in next door when I OWNED A HALF OF DUPLEX, her daughter got killed by cutting through a hole in the fence crossing the tracks got hit and killed 2weeks later her teenages where *******s brought up by a ******* that thought the world owed her, so she gets like 1.5 million oldest son 22 she buys a 1300race bike wet bikes a GT stang, BLOWING THE MONEY BIG AZZ HOUSE that they didn't need husband quits work and sons, they would cut my wife off after I bought my new house and my wife would got visit a friend by them. she didn't tell me cause the bat would of came out, I was fighting with them when her sons were riding on my new spetic raised field only 20,000, they were so stupid she says to me it a dirt hill, I said with pipes 6'' below grass seed and the sons son like on the bike no helmuts, I was **** you lost a kid once are you looking to loss more letting then ride on the street with no lids:rolleyes:. anyways the oldest was doing a wheelie over a bridge crashed ,died an they lost the house, got a small condo and hubby is looking for a new truck driving job cause he told his old boss to phuck off when he got his money and Iam sure she tried to sue the town for the bridge being old cause it was replaced a year later.:rolleyes:

spilman 12-16-2008 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2760298)
you bet for a million from each seen it happen up here,we had these *******s move in next door when I OWNED A HALF OF DUPLEX, her daughter got killed by cutting through a hole in the fence crossing the tracks got hit and killed 2weeks later her teenages where *******s brought up by a ******* that thought the world owed her, so she gets like 1.5 million oldest son 22 she buys a 1300race bike wet bikes a GT stang, BLOWING THE MONEY BIG AZZ HOUSE that they didn't need husband quits work and sons, they would cut my wife off after I bought my new house and my wife would got visit a friend by them. she didn't tell me cause the bat would of came out, I was fighting with them when her sons were riding on my new spetic raised field only 20,000, they were so stupid she says to me it a dirt hill, I said with pipes 6'' below grass seed and the sons son like on the bike no helmuts, I was **** you lost a kid once are you looking to loss more letting then ride on the street with no lids:rolleyes:. anyways the oldest was doing a wheelie over a bridge crashed ,died an they lost the house, got a small condo and hubby is looking for a new truck driving job cause he told his old boss to phuck off when he got his money and Iam sure she tried to sue the town for the bridge being old cause it was replaced a year later.:rolleyes:

Is it just me, or does anyone else have a tough time following Airtimes' stories??

Sorry dude, maybe it's the pain pills....I would know cause I've have a few surgeries lately and the pain meds make me ramble on.......

Anarchy Powerboats 12-16-2008 11:31 PM

not exactly "fluid" reading but I get his point :)

customtouch 12-17-2008 01:39 AM

What is the difference between a dead skunk and a dead lawyer on the road??

There will be skid marks in front of the skunk!!!!!:D

boatme 12-17-2008 04:10 AM

Cost of goods, Insurance, Health care, cars, boats, medicine all would go down if we had Legal reform

Why don’t we get good Legal reform? Because over half of the politicians out there are lawyers

I have a simple rule I do not vote for any one in office that is a Lawyer

Look what we just put in the White House Three Lawyers
Obama, his wife, and Biden all lawyers

Single reason we have so little morals in this country is the legal system

The odds of winning a lawsuit are something like 1 in 10
Versus the odds of winning say the US Power Ball Lottery are 1 in 80,089,128

No one should ever be able to sue for pain and suffering!!!! Life is pain and suffering!!! I have been married 4 times I need to sue someone for the pain and suffering

AIR TIME 12-17-2008 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by spilman (Post 2760336)
Is it just me, or does anyone else have a tough time following Airtimes' stories??

Sorry dude, maybe it's the pain pills....I would know cause I've have a few surgeries lately and the pain meds make me ramble on.......

yah what happens is I get pissed thinking of the story in my head so it ends up half on paper half in my head sometimes, yah its got to be the pills which I should be off by this spring once this replacement comes around it SUCKS. and I have cut back on the pills EACH month since the surgery:eek:.sorry I won't post any long ones for a while.

AIR TIME 12-17-2008 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by boatme (Post 2760697)
Cost of goods, Insurance, Health care, cars, boats, medicine all would go down if we had Legal reform

Why don’t we get good Legal reform? Because over half of the politicians out there are lawyers

I have a simple rule I do not vote for any one in office that is a Lawyer

Single reason we have so little morals in this country is the legal system

The odds of winning a lawsuit are something like 1 in 10
Versus the odds of winning say the US Power Ball Lottery are 1 in 80,089,128

No one should ever be able to sue for pain and suffering!!!! Life is pain and suffering!!! I have been married 4 times I need to sue someone for the pain and suffering

I got hit by a car in 99 while at work I was halfway out of my truck, I thought I was all right and never got the drivers info, well I needed surgery and since I didn't get the info ,I TOLD MY sister and FATHER DON'T WORRY I WON'T GO OUT ON COMP, I put it on my auto insurance they said fine but no weekly checks for 7 mons just medical payments, so when I got hurt both knees in 04 at work , my workers comp has dragged out my knee replacement for 4 years with other cheaper surgeries every year. 5 to date three they paid for two I paid for while waiting to take them to court in 04 for 8 mons. If I sued people that hit my vehicles over the years I would be a millionaire:p. so yah I agree theres to many sue happy people out there.:eek:

phragle 12-18-2008 01:47 AM

I have been married 4 times I need to sue someone for the pain and suffering
well, I suppose you will have to determine your overall financial status to determine viabilty, and you will have to hire 2 lawyers, one to sue yourself and one to defend, or else you will have a conflict of interest, which could tie the verdict up in appeals for the next 20 years.

vette131 12-18-2008 06:36 AM

deputy sheriff comes up on a horrible wreck scene. A bus full of
lawyers had turned over in a road construction zone, so he calls his captain. when the captain shows up he sees the deputy driving a bulldozer . the captain asks what are you doing? I was burying everybody. the captain asks, they all died? some of them said they weren't dead but you know how lawyers lie!!!!!!

i

ROTAX454 12-18-2008 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by boatme (Post 2760697)

What about the mother-inlaw? Did you hear about Michelle Obama asking for a salary? WTF This country elected Barack, not Michelle. Double WTF Salary? What about free rent in some pretty nice digs. Round the clock top notch security. Maid service. Administrative assistants at your wish and becken. Triple WTF Should I tell you how I really feel?