Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   25ft trailer WANTED! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/20029-25ft-trailer-wanted.html)

FunHome 03-13-2002 10:56 AM

25ft trailer WANTED!

My parent's want me to sell their 1988 250 Regal VRS for them, the problem is, it's at the Ozarks and I'm here in Kansas City. I would like to find a used (or New) trailer so I can get it up here where it would be easier for me to show and sell it! It has a single 454 with a Bravo drive and I think it weighs around 5000lbs so I will need at least a tandem axle.
Anyone have any idea's?
I have already posted in the Trailer, and Wanted section's, but since I hardly ever go anywhere other than here on the General Board I though I would ask here also!
Thanks!

FunHome 03-13-2002 06:17 PM

OH, come on!!
23 people have looked at this and nobody has anything to say?
Not even a wise crack or anything.......

mfb357 03-13-2002 06:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I definatly would reccomend calling Jay @southfloridatrailers.com
(954)966-0580. He puts his pricing on his web page, no one else will do that. I own one, and a couple of my friends do also. SFT is a customer service based company, who will stand by his product. He is a hands on owner who knows what he sells. I realize your up aways from Florida but trucking is cheap compared to buying a trailer that wont last as long as Jays. These trailers tow great and have some fantastic options. Give them a call. Long Winded answer but it beats the ones you have been getting? Good Luck, Mark B.

Wildfire 03-13-2002 07:44 PM

My uncle has two trailers right now that he wants to sell. He is located at LOTO in the Climax Springs area. I know that both are tandem axle (should be 3500lb axles). I know that one is a Bear trailer - made in Lebanon MO.

I am trying to sell one to my boss for his boat, but both are available. First come, first served. I do not know for sure how long they are, but I do know that they will fit a 21' Searay easy. So a 25 may have a bit hanging off the back. If you are interested, I will hook you up with a phone number/email. I don't remember the specific price, but I do remember it seeming reasonable when he told me, something less than $1500. But don't quote me on that.

My uncle is retired and buys and sells stuff for his own amusement. He is not a dealer.

Gordo 03-13-2002 11:48 PM

Need a trailer?

Brad,
Give me a call sometime today. The Baja has a 24' trailer under it, and it's a 21'(?) hull. Maybe we can do some old fashioned swap-n-sell with one of those trailers Wildfire in Climax Springs.

FunHome 03-14-2002 10:41 AM

Wildfire, shoot me that number when you get a chance!! Thanks!

Gordo, I will call you this afternoon!

Wildfire 03-14-2002 09:51 PM

That phone number is:

573-345-5050
Robert Stewart
Ask about the Bear trailer

Mark in So. MD 03-14-2002 10:32 PM

FunHome

Good friend of mine has a 1997 Galv. trailer. It has a 24 Outlaw on it but i know it can be adjusted easily to fit a 25 footer, i know he wants a new one. The reason is because he doesnt want rollers, which it has. It is in supurb shape, tandem, disc brakes.....

Let me know if this would help at all.

Mark Fitzgerald
[email protected]

OnTheBay 03-15-2002 12:05 PM

Originally posted by Mark in So. MD
FunHome

Good friend of mine has a 1997 Galv. trailer. It has a 24 Outlaw on it but i know it can be adjusted easily to fit a 25 footer, i know he wants a new one. The reason is because he doesnt want rollers, which it has. It is in supurb shape, tandem, disc brakes.....

Let me know if this would help at all.

Mark Fitzgerald
[email protected]

Hey Mark,

What make is that trailer, what is the GVWR and how much is he asking I have a friend who is also looking for a trailer.

FunHome 04-09-2002 07:12 PM

Well back to the top!
I found my father a couple of trailer's and one that would have fit perfect but it's sold, (He drug his feet) and the other one was a little on the small size.

Anyone have a trailer for a 25ft V-Hull sitting their back yard? in their neighbor's backyard? or know of any? He would like to get ahold of a used one that is here in the mid-west somewhere.

New ones are $3,500.00 and up! I think he might have to break down and buy a new one.

Thanks, Brad

Anyone been to the Ozarks and picked up a boat trader?? Are there any in there?