If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    OSO Moderator Charter Member BillR's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
    Virginia Beach, VA

Corsa Cloth - My review of it.

Jim Browning was kind enough to send me one of the new Corsa Cloths, and he asked me to post my results - good or bad. The weather has been crap here, so I couldn't try it out until today.

So here are my results:

Opening the package, the Corsa Cloth feels like a real thick paper towel or a thin chamois. I wet it down until it was wet, then rung all the water out of it.
    I then tried it on my car windshield. When I wiped, it "looked" like I was leaving slight water residue, but it came out spotless and streak free!! My back window is tought to clean, so it has been some time since it was done. Same result, wiped down the rear window with the Corsa Cloth and the window was spotless!!!
    Well, it was time to see if it could tackle some crud. My truck has been sitting for about a month. The insides of the windows had thick haze on the insides. (the day before, I tried wiping the windshield clean and only managed to make more smears) The Corsa Cloth took that haze right off! No smears, no streaks - they are spotless! Then I washed the outside of the truck and let it air dry. I came back with the Corsa Cloth and it took all the water spots off the windows. Even more impressive - I had some water spots that have been on the mirrors for a while. Somehow, the Corsa Cloth made my mirrors spotless!
    It also worked well cleaning my navigation screen and instrument cluster lens.

Don't know what is in the Corsa Cloth or what it is made of; but it works VERY well! No glass cleaner, no haveing to go back and wipe off smears - it leaves the surface looking - well - perfect. Whatever it is - it is a winner in my book!!!

You all should try it - another product that over delivers!!!
    2 thumbs up! :

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
    '02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
    '02 PQ 340
    '00 PQ 280
    '98 Scarab 22
    '97 Baja Outlaw 20
    '72 Checkmate
    '65 Glastron

Platinum Member Platinum Member ActiveThunder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cult Founder, 1993
    Pompano Beach, Florida
    So this is what you people in Virginia do in the winter???
    Never compromise your passion.

My Boats:
    Sold the Cig
    Spring Lake, Michigan
    It is great for Computer screens as well

I used it on all 5 of mine and loved the results

Jim it works GREAT