Notices

Hey Audio!

Old 03-15-2002, 08:37 AM
NEVRENUFF

Hi Jon,

Got the T-Stat housing and we just need to decide how to get it to you. I'm heading up to Maine in 2 weeks if you will be up there.

I'm pumped to check out Kurt's new rig!

I just e-mailed you on how to correct my call name on the board. That must have changes when they re-vamped the board.

I'm back into the Baja these days. I'm working on the seats and the fuel system. I have to pull the gas tank out so I can add a return line. I ordered a new trailer yesterday and I'm planning to go down to Florida in April to pick it up. I'm also looking at Stainless Marine "zero backlash" trim tab indicators/cables. Heard much about them?

Paul

Old 03-15-2002, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Hi Paul, we are going to pick up the boat Easter weekend
I am looking for 30k in my pocket, I know it sounds high but from what I have seen a nice one is advertised at 34-39k.I am giong to hold out for the $$ and re negotiate the loan this summer.
As far as four wheelers go, call John Thompson at the town hall, he has a 500 HO Polaris 4x4 for sale. It has about 10 hrs at the most. It is his brother in laws and he bought it with out telling the wife and the **** hit the fan big time!

Hey, how was the sledding in Pittsburg?

KURT.
Old 03-15-2002, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

30g's is a good number for a 280 (30 ft) with Twin 454's and bravo's
when I was looking back in late fall last year I went from 25 g's to 45 g's on this particular boat 1989-1990
THe 88-87 models were less but some had Alpha's behind 330's so that is something I steered away from
Some are kept nicer than others (as I found out)
The one I wanted was down in TX, 45 grand and absolutely BEAUTIFUL -- redone top to bottom, best of everything, CMI, MM Hyd steering, Kplanes like surf boards, (trim tabs on that boat are too small IMO)
If you have mag's you will get at least 30' grand for her
any additional items you have will take you far
If you have solid gel like red or what not, you can pickup a few more bucks as well (wanted a all red one myself)
the few 30 ES that are out there are going for 40-60 range depending on the year so 30 is a deal depending on shape and condition
We all know most [people on this board take better care of their boats than most that will just leave them out in a boat yard for 5 years
Kurt, Send me a pic or two of your 280, would really like to see it, and what cha gonna do with the arch??
Maybe I can sell it to some kid with a honda that thinks it is a spoiler !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jason
Old 03-15-2002, 09:37 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Jayl13
Kurt, Send me a pic or two of your 280, would really like to see it, and what cha gonna do with the arch??
Maybe I can sell it to some kid with a honda that thinks it is a spoiler !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jason

Jason, LMFAO!
Old 03-15-2002, 09:51 AM
Registered

Dude these punk kids around here are crazy with that ****
THEY LOVE to put these big honkin "wings, spoilers, 747 tails"
on these little hondas and dodge neons
It is crazy
the bigger and more rediculous they can get, the more respect they get from there ricer friends

unreal
you should see some of the crap I see going to and from work
Dude, if they could put a patio chair on the back window, you would think it was a table they stick up so high

yeah and problem is they think their fast too
a 125 HP 4 cyl engine with a 250 shot of NOS
(and they call it NOSSS not Nitrous Oxide or N20)
okay enough ranting

Kurt, POST PICS MAN@!!!!
IF by chance your buying HOT DUCK"S cig Im really going to cry
Jason
Old 03-15-2002, 09:57 AM
Registered

Hey Too Old, you got mail!
Old 03-15-2002, 10:01 AM
NEVRENUFF

Yo Kurt,

I wouldn't be sheepish about what you want for your Baja. I'm sure that yours is at the very top of the market as far as condition goes. From what I've seen, overall value for what you get, your 280 is well worth low 30's. Thats why I'm tempted! However, I just need to stay focused so I can splash mine this year and see how it runs and if I like it.

Hey, is that Polaris the one with independent rear suspension? Any idea what he wants for it? How do the Polaris's compare to a Honda?

Paul

Old 03-15-2002, 10:14 AM
Registered

The Polaris is a nice unit but the Honda,in my opinion, is the best on the market. The Polaris is somewhat difficult to work on. I really like the thought that goes into all of the Honda products. The engineering is second to none.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in the Baja, It`s in Mass at a friends storage building....Talk it up dude!

Kurt.
Old 03-15-2002, 08:26 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Paul One at a time big guy!!!!

If you want just bring the T-stats up to Maine. If I can not get up there to pick them up Mark can bring them down. Just let me know how much you want for it. If you have the hanging loop I also could use that

Dude you need to finisht that boat!!!! HE IS ANAL MAN DA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

Later

Jon