Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Warbird running out of Boynton Inlet (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/200915-warbird-running-out-boynton-inlet.html)

10x 01-19-2009 11:56 AM

The current owner, is NOT the person driving that boat in the vid. They DO use pfd's when out runnung hard.

PhantomChaos 01-19-2009 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by 10x (Post 2781033)
The current owner, is NOT the person driving that boat in the vid. They DO use pfd's when out runnung hard.

That's great!

GLH 01-19-2009 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2780809)
If ya know him......suggest that he provide some life vests to his guests! He may be responsible guy normally, but he can't control everything! If he's out by himself, no big deal.....but with five others.....toss around some jackets. Many people that are guests just don't know what can go wrong and basically trust the captain to make sure things go well and keep them safe.

I would give the whole crew a bottle of Goose and then let the chip fall where they may. Works for a lot of us!!! :drink:

Christ this movie is 2 years old and if someone got a hangnail it would have twelve threads here with people preaching we should all be hog tied french kissing layards to be butt smacked 50 minutes dry when we default,,,, nothing happened....

so get over it you quintuple condom wearing preachers. :drink:

Perlmudder 01-19-2009 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by HotPursuit (Post 2778764)
Now thats a stupid move!!!

you dont think it looks fun at all? wake surfing is pretty popular around our area, but if you dont have the right exhaust setup you can die of carbon monoxide!

BradH 01-19-2009 09:19 PM

It was daylight and the waves were not breaking inside the inlet. Looks like they could not have picked a better day.

Try running in at 4am in 4-6s with an outgoing tide. That's a fun ride.

HotPursuit 01-19-2009 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Perlmudder (Post 2781516)
you dont think it looks fun at all? wake surfing is pretty popular around our area, but if you dont have the right exhaust setup you can die of carbon monoxide!

I was talking about the cat passing 3' from the ski boat. wake surfing behind a large boat seems ok as long as no boats are running behind you!! :eek:

Perlmudder 01-19-2009 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by HotPursuit (Post 2781552)
I was talking about the cat passing 3' from the ski boat. wake surfing behind a large boat seems ok as long as no boats are running behind you!! :eek:

haha alright! your skater is BADA$$ btw!

PhantomChaos 01-19-2009 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by GLH (Post 2781496)
I would give the whole crew a bottle of Goose and then let the chip fall where they may. Works for a lot of us!!! :drink:

Christ this movie is 2 years old and if someone got a hangnail it would have twelve threads here with people preaching we should all be hog tied french kissing layards to be butt smacked 50 minutes dry when we default,,,, nothing happened....

so get over it you quintuple condom wearing preachers. :drink:

You missed the point cowboy! Get back to the cruiser!

GLH 01-19-2009 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2781621)
You missed the point cowboy! Get back to the cruiser!

Got it Sunseeker boy... :D

PhantomChaos 01-19-2009 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by GLH (Post 2781622)
Got it Sunseeker boy... :D

Do I have one of those? :D