Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Eddie Marine Customer Knowledge and Service, LOL! >

Eddie Marine Customer Knowledge and Service, LOL!

Notices

Eddie Marine Customer Knowledge and Service, LOL!

Old 03-14-2002, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A Company that doesn’t stand by their products or information that they give isn't worth dealing with. If you order a part and know what you want it’s easy. When you rely on the information from a tech person and they give you bad info it becomes their problem. I have done business with many companies. The only true test of a company is how they take care of problems. Anyone can sell you products, parts, boats, cars, etc. Its how they take care of you after the sale that shows a good company.
Dan
Old 03-15-2002, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got back in office & parts eddie marine said I was going to have today were here, just like they said. I looked at invoice & on top it said ship next day but charge overnight. I was septical so looked up on our UPS price rate. Per our rates the amount they charged me for freight was $2.00 more that what the cost would have been for but overnight rate they paid was aprox. $48.00 more that what I paid. I do not know if the markup eddie marine made on my order was enough to cover this but they took care of a problem & have one happy customer now & I will buy from them again.