Notices

Poker runs America

Old 01-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Congratulations. 2 pages actually. They have you spread across pages 20 and 21. Looks great.

What do you have to do to get a little coverage in that magazine ? LOL

Bob
Hey Bob,

Never had the pleasure of meeting you but hopefully this spring we can run around the west coast.My friend lives in Ft meyer's off bayshore rd.I have been itching to run the gulf further south than punta Gorda.

You guy's seem to have a loyal following and die hards!

I was as surprised as anyone to open the mag up and see my boat,honestly I have been doing the poker run thing for 10 years and never made it out of the backround shot! I guess they ran out of boats to shoot..Ha Ha

Trying to talk Bill Taylor into a poker run in the South Carolina area,Savannah ect. As a builder check this place out.. www.PalmettoBluffonline.com

This place is over the top!
Old 01-07-2009, 10:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
Hey Bob,

Never had the pleasure of meeting you but hopefully this spring we can run around the west coast.My friend lives in Ft meyer's off bayshore rd.I have been itching to run the gulf further south than punta Gorda.

You guy's seem to have a loyal following and die hards!

I was as surprised as anyone to open the mag up and see my boat,honestly I have been doing the poker run thing for 10 years and never made it out of the backround shot! I guess they ran out of boats to shoot..Ha Ha

Trying to talk Bill Taylor into a poker run in the South Carolina area,Savannah ect. As a builder check this place out.. www.PalmettoBluffonline.com

This place is over the top!
The pic in my avitar was actually taken by Stu from PRA.

If you are in SW Florida, be sure to contact me. Be happy to show you around the Gulf coast from Punta Gorda south. Maybe we will go to Key West for lunch.

We have a great bunch of guys here in FMO that love their boats.

I love Savanah and that area. Have passed by running down the coast with a stop at Hilton Head a few times. Need to spend some time there. If you can talk Bill into a run there, I will come.

Palmetto Bluff looks like a really nice development / community. I always appreciate good architecture and well planned communities.

Bob
Old 01-08-2009, 06:29 AM
Registered

Talking

If you guys are planning a run anytime soon PM me so I can prepare.

Palmetto bluff would be a great Base/starting point for the poker run.Im thinking Savannah for the lunch stop or even Beaufort/near paris island.

No speed limits not alot of boat traffic,and deep water.
Palmetto Bluff has conference rooms,5 star dining,and waterfront cottages,and an 18 hole golf coarse.The place even has a world renowned day spa for the girls called Auber'es. A nice sand bar 1/4 mile away for lounging,and 2 very large pools with poolside wait staff.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:13 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Palmetto bluff would be a great Base/starting point for the poker run.Im thinking Savannah for the lunch stop or even Beaufort/near paris island.

Palmetto Bluff has conference rooms,5 star dining,and waterfront cottages,and an 18 hole golf coarse.The place even has a world renowned day spa for the girls called Auber'es. A nice sand bar 1/4 mile away for lounging,and 2 very large pools with poolside wait staff.
PM sent with FMO's schedule for the rest of this season. A poker run there sounds nice. I see Bill T. ever once in a while as he has a place in Ft Myers and is also less than an hour away in ON. I will put in a good word for SC / Savannah as a PR destination as he always seems interested in new venues.
Bob
Old 01-08-2009, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats
Old 01-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Registered

Talking

Thanksfor the schedule looks good,I have tried to make the ft meyers run each year but somehow miss it.Hope this year I can.

I have about six boats comitted without really trying.I would think a minimum of 30-35 boats would work. But then again I need to sit down and talk with Bill about it.

Thanks,

Brian
Old 01-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Registered

I forgot to mention poolside cocktails too!
Old 01-13-2009, 04:58 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Marc,

That looks cool. I have alot of pictures that were taken during the restoration and info too. Maybe an early birthday present to myself. PM me some prices if you can.
Give me an email i can send info to you

Marc
Old 01-13-2009, 07:54 AM
cloke

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
PM sent with FMO's schedule for the rest of this season. A poker run there sounds nice. I see Bill T. ever once in a while as he has a place in Ft Myers and is also less than an hour away in ON. I will put in a good word for SC / Savannah as a PR destination as he always seems interested in new venues.
Bob
BOB

If you put something together please let me know.

Sounds good.

Old 01-13-2009, 08:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey, Alec. Time for you to get down and make use of that place in Cape Coral. I understand you have been busy tho. Keeps you out of trouble I guess, he, he. I will send you our schedule and then call you later today. Saw Raymond at boat show last night. Also signed up with PBCC. Looks like a good season ahead.
Sorry for hijack, back to PC's great Skater in PRA.
Bob

Quick Reply: Poker runs America

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.