Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The coolest thing ever is now for sale (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/201127-coolest-thing-ever-now-sale.html)

BAJA WILL 01-07-2009 09:55 AM

Nice toon, he is going to take a hit on it. We sold a 25' tritoon this summer with a 600sci in it, gps 72 but it didn't have the wake tower.

Best of luck

WILL

jeff1000man 01-07-2009 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 2772437)
i saw one stuff once in the main channel at LOTO, everyone slid to the front and the props were spinnin in the air

That would be kind of hard to do, since this is the ONLY one EVER built in this model. There are smaller ones. It was custom buult and according to the owner of Playcraft, still no one else has ordered another yet.

VtSteve 01-07-2009 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by jeff1000man (Post 2772520)
That would be kind of hard to do, since this is the ONLY one EVER built in this model. There are smaller ones. It was custom buult and according to the owner of Playcraft, still no one else has ordered another yet.

I can't imagine why :eek:

It looks like the boat everyone wishes, their friend has, but would never buy for themselves.

jeff1000man 01-07-2009 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by VtSteve (Post 2772550)
I can't imagine why :eek:

It looks like the boat everyone wishes, their friend has, but would never buy for themselves.

That is why I sure wish my brother would keep it. :mad:

txriverrat2001 01-07-2009 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Wobble (Post 2772478)
kind of reminds of me of a Fountain:drink:

LOL!!!!

That toon is frikkin cool as hell ....

gerritm 01-07-2009 11:03 AM

I have seen this boat up close and it is way cool. This would be great if you had a harem like Clay. Defintely the definition of a party boat.

glassdave 01-07-2009 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV (Post 2772473)
How does it handle at those speeds? Can you turn it?

buddy of mine has one just like that you would not believe how will they handle and ride. I was totally amazed! Actually reminded me of the Jet Express ferry out on Put-in-Bay :D

jeff1000man 01-07-2009 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 2772618)
buddy of mine has one just like that you would not believe how will they handle and ride. I was totally amazed! Actually reminded me of the Jet Express ferry out on Put-in-Bay :D

Those engines are so far apart, you can park it in a phone booth. The more I talk about it, the more I should just pick it up from him.

glassdave 01-07-2009 12:04 PM

yea you could start pontoonsonly.com? :D

my friends boat has a walkway down the center between the motors. its pretty slick he's got this full enclosure and at speed its the funniest thing to see. Big'ol red box flying down the river with a rooster tail behind it. the things a riot . . . . i've named it "Toonzilla" :D

jeff1000man 01-07-2009 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 2772625)
yea you could start pontoonsonly.com? :D

my friends boat has a walkway down the center between the motors. its pretty slick he's got this full enclosure and at speed its the funniest thing to see. Big'ol red box flying down the river with a rooster tail behind it. the things a riot . . . . i've named it "Toonzilla" :D

This one has the walkway. Very convenient.