Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   mrsobnoxus,I see you (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/20129-mrsobnoxus-i-see-you.html)

1Boatnut 03-15-2002 03:58 PM

I see obnoxus has you brainwashed,you have quite the imagination:eek: harry krishna harry harry

Mrs. Obnoxus 03-15-2002 04:04 PM

No, not brain washed......I have just been there!! :p :p :p

By the way, the middle finger comment.....well, you flip it everytime you break down and then we pass you up......you are just upset that it broke again, I know, I understand!!!!!!

:D :D :D

1Boatnut 03-15-2002 04:09 PM

thats the only you can pass me is when i,m standing still.I think you have a voodoo boat of mine and a **** load of pins.

Does your new boss know what your doing? and yes mine does he is sitting right here.

P.S And your only there for the breakin-not for the fixin,thats the brainwash I,m talking about.He tells you he does the fixin

Mrs. Obnoxus 03-15-2002 04:31 PM

I know he does all the fixen!! Why is my phone ringing whenever your boat is broke????? Huh, what is the matter cat got your tongue?????????

That is OK Paul.......I still love you!!

More and More everytime your rope is connected to mine (tow rope!!)

:p ;) :D :p ;) :D :p ;) :D

1Boatnut 03-15-2002 04:41 PM

NEVER MIND MY TONGUE.The only reason I call is to let him know at that time he can beat me!!!!!!!! HA

Whats another name for a cat-just thinkin outloud

Mrs. Obnoxus 03-15-2002 04:51 PM

I have been around during the phone calls. It is always, how do I do this or that!!!!!

Also, there are many days during the summer that he is sitting there just thinking on how to fix your problem so you will go out the next weekend!!!!! Fixing your boat is his part-time job in the summer, he just doesn't get paid for it.

But that is OK.......like I said, we still love you!!!!!

I can think of a few names too, but I don't want to get kicked off the board. I just got on!!

:) :) :) :)

1Boatnut 03-15-2002 05:20 PM

Oh how the mind plays tricks on you. And why would you be there listening to HIS calls anyway ? How can you hear what I am saying? As far as him thinking about my problems so we can boat on the weekend,that is only because he enjoys being with me because we have the only boat slower than yours!!! HA again.

As far as him helping me being a part time job,what else would he be doing? He doesn,t have a full time job, he needs something to do all day.. As far as measking him how to do this or that,that is so I can do the opposite and get it done right. Being my friend is payment enough.

We love you too!!!!!

Mrs. Obnoxus 03-15-2002 05:25 PM

I am not listening in on his conversations. He is sitting right next to me and I am hearing what he is saying. Just because I dye my hair blonde, doesn't mean that it is soaking in!!!! I do have a brain, I can figure these things out!!

Boy oh Boy!! OB is going to have a field day when he finally reads all of this!!!! Can't wait to hear his response!!

I will have to think of a good comeback on the payment thing - or just wait and he was he says!!

:p ;) :D

1Boatnut 03-15-2002 06:15 PM

See the power of persuasion. You are listening to answers. so you think you know the questions. He is a clever one.

As far as somthing clever to say for the payment,there is nothing you can say because it is true.Besides your boat being so much faster,why else would you guys hang out with KIDS like us?

candyman35 03-15-2002 07:18 PM

Children,
Play nice with each other! :D I think Paul has added about 40 posts since Cheryl joined the board. This should get good come boating season. I need to by a digital camera for evidence.
Dan