Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Off topic- Help Wanted Baltimore/North DC beltway >

Off topic- Help Wanted Baltimore/North DC beltway

Notices

Off topic- Help Wanted Baltimore/North DC beltway

Old 03-13-2002, 02:05 PM
DanL

Default Off topic- Help Wanted Baltimore/North DC beltway

I need to replace my outside sales guy in the MD region. Ideally you'd live north of the beltway or south of Balt. All automotive parts related. some easy overnight travel, Va and nw Md. Car allowance,expense acct, base, commission,bonus. If you have no sales experience but are aggressive, lets talk. My best sales guys usually come from the repair side, mechanics, etc. I have a couple of hundred existing accounts that need servicing. The guy leaving is soft and still makes $45k. The potential is $35-70k based on sales. email me . [email protected]

Old 03-14-2002, 07:10 AM
DanL

to the top. I'll stop moving this up this weekend. Anybody interested? This is a great job, 5 days a week, Casual neat, dockers, Polos and loafers. $400 a month just to cover your car payment and all fuel and maint paid.

Old 03-14-2002, 08:00 AM
Charter Member #943

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DanL,

Gee, sorry I am not looking sounds like a great job!
Old 03-14-2002, 08:25 AM
Registered

Dan, I'm looking and I'd be talking to you about it already but I'm in Canada. I don't that they would give me a work visa for a sales job.
Old 03-14-2002, 09:44 AM
DanL

we'll sponsor your work visa. Baltimores inner harbor and Annapolis are great boating spots. The Chesapeake is also great. You get to visit Virginia Beach once a month as well.

Old 03-14-2002, 09:58 AM
Registered

Originally posted by DanL
we'll sponsor your work visa. Baltimores inner harbor and Annapolis are great boating spots. The Chesapeake is also great. You get to visit Virginia Beach once a month as well.
Milord -- I'll vouch for the boating. I'm a displaced Michigander and I think the boating in this area is great. Not only that, the Bay is salty. You may pick up a couple of MPH!!!!
Old 03-14-2002, 01:29 PM
yesca

Job sounds great. I live in philadelphia & would relocate w/ help. I have exp. & am I not a criminal.

Old 03-14-2002, 02:15 PM
Registered

Dan, you have a private message.
Old 03-14-2002, 02:28 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Dan ,
I'll be out of work in about a month . I don't have any sales exp. But I'd be willing to learn. E-mail me from my profile and give me some details . I'm in the area you want (almost)
Old 03-14-2002, 02:29 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default job offer

DAN be careful! Your ad mentioned loafers and BAJABOB 38 thought he was qualified.

Quick Reply: Off topic- Help Wanted Baltimore/North DC beltway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.