Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What happened to the Gary Taylor update thread? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/201488-what-happened-gary-taylor-update-thread.html)

Young Performance 03-23-2009 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by jryan26 (Post 2827583)
Wow, what a dirtbag. I was hoping that he was innocent for the victims sake.

I could not agree more. As far as I'm concerned, he is a worthless POS that deserves everything he gets and then some. That poor girl has to live with that for the rest of her life. She will NEVER be the same. I hope he rots in jail a very lonely and miserable person. Or better yet, someone saves us taxpayers a great deal of money with some jailhouse justice. I know if it was one of my children, he would have never made it to court. I normally don't post on threads like this, but I just couldn't let it go.

Moving2Miami 03-23-2009 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by sean stinson (Post 2821671)
All I know is if you're guilty or innocent if someone even points their finger at you with this accusation.....You're toast!!!

Best advise I can give dont even put yourself in a situation to even remotely give anyone the suspicion that you might be involved..... Or in other words DONT **** AROUND!!!!!!

I have daughters and I know if someone touches them there is no amount of prison time that would scare me enough to keep from taking my revenge my way!!!!!

Sean, I agree with you...While I don't have daughters, I have 2 younger sisters and GOD FORBID someone was stupid enough to touch them...They would be extremely lucky do do life in prison because if I got to them first, they would be taken apart, piece by piece...

Moving2Miami 03-23-2009 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by MER Performance (Post 2827545)
I would hate to be going to jail with those charges, alot of butt kicking going on! If not death from the other inmates. Sexual abuse on a child thats some sorry SOB

Butt KICKING....? Um, I think the butt part is correct, but I'm not sure that the KICKING part is...

I have to ask...What kind of scumbag piece of $h*t does someone have to be to do this to a child? Its unimagineable!

I hope his fellow "bunkmates" gut him like the pig that he obviously is....:mad:

Our hearts have to hurt for that poor girl...This worthless POS has given her a lifetime of pain...I hope he gets his, too...I'm sure that he will when the other inmates find out what he did...bastard!

mmareno 03-24-2009 05:14 AM

I thought about this after I signed off for a while.. IT is so sad for the Victim and his wife. She will go through so much sh*t for being Married to him. So many people will lose in this situation. Sad... I am really interested to see what his sentence will be....:food-smiley-007: sit back and wait I guess

VtSteve 03-24-2009 05:27 AM

Looks like Fat Tony isn't a very good source? Slam dunk on this one.

mmareno 03-24-2009 05:29 AM

He is more like the weather man..he had 50/50 chance he was going to be right!!

Airpacker 03-24-2009 07:13 AM

Justice will be served once he gets to prison. Even the scum of the Earth don't like child molesters. His sentence will be served by his fellow inmates. You can bet on that.

Unfortunately, the girl and her mom will have to live with the stigmatizaation for the rest of their lives.

Magic Medicine 03-24-2009 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Young Performance (Post 2827643)
I could not agree more. As far as I'm concerned, he is a worthless POS that deserves everything he gets and then some. That poor girl has to live with that for the rest of her life. She will NEVER be the same. I hope he rots in jail a very lonely and miserable person. Or better yet, someone saves us taxpayers a great deal of money with some jailhouse justice. I know if it was one of my children, he would have never made it to court. I normally don't post on threads like this, but I just couldn't let it go.

Agreed 100%. If it was my child it would be an eye for eye, he would be squatting to p!

26 REDLINE 03-24-2009 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by 26 REDLINE (Post 2798536)
Believe what you want, Tank is right I don't think he will be beating the rap, to much evidence, unless you know Garys family, Teri and the girls, your grasping at straws...trust me when I first found out about this I hoped it wasn't true, but let the system take is course, if he is smart he will plea the charges out and take what the court gives him, if he chooses to go to trial he might end up with more he want to deal with, it is best to plea it out and make a deal...

Thank God he did the right thing, not for the tax dollars, but for the 15year old stepdaughter and his soon to be exwifes sake. Now at least they can have some type of closure and move on with there lifes, and stop wondering whats going to happen.