Default Hey Audio!

Whats up dude?

I can`t wait for the ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Can`t even sleep
Old 03-13-2002, 10:20 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Name the time and place and I am in!!! Dude I think I am about as exited as you are!!!!

MFB said you can use his trailer so I guess you are almost there When do they do the survey?
Old 03-13-2002, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

The survey was done yesterday and I need to fax the purchase agreement to the bank. Then give Sy a call for an insurance binder. Then a few days of Fex Ex documents and I am there!

Man, am I pumped!.....Also I just sold a dirtbike on ebay and hour ago!....I paid 200 for it and it sold for 1130! didn`t do anything to it! Gotta love that ebay!
Old 03-14-2002, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Biggus,
Got a pic of the new one?????
What cha gonna do with the 280?
Got any extra parts for the 280 you want to get rid of????

Have fun
Jason
Old 03-15-2002, 12:22 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Biggus start the count down!!!! Thursday after I get back. I will let Mark know.

JayL13: Biggus has been down this way all day. I am sure he will get back to you. I do not think he has much in the way of spare parts except for the radar arch.

Jon
Old 03-15-2002, 02:22 AM
Spine Tickler

Hey Kirt
Let me know what your buying? I gotta guess its a Top Gun. Let me know the details. Way to go, you've been working real hard over the past two years.

Old 03-15-2002, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Thumbs up

Hey Spiney, you wouldn`t believe how hard I`ve been bustin'ass send over your email addy and I`ll send you some pics of the new toy.Yes, it`s a TG.

Jayl13, I haven`t taken the Baja out of storage yet but I am going to sell it. If you know of anyone looking for a super clean Sport 280 with 454`s/Bravos let me know, I`d appreciate it!
I bought it new in 1991 and it has been fresh water its whole life. I am a total freak with my stuff and this boat is like NEW.
I am sure you will like yours, they handle real well and are a pretty fast boat with mild hp. Mine was the most reliable toy I`ve ever owned. I think for the money they were one of the best boats out there in that size, and you can`t beat the cabin space.Good luck with yours and if you have any questions about it let me know as I have had mine apart here and there.

Kurt
Old 03-15-2002, 07:31 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Kurt you can send Spinetickler a email or personal mail Go to the little button under HIS post that says profile and click on it then you will see a selection for send email or private message.

Johny A. This boat is unread nice!!!!! Maybe this summer we all will have to get together after You and Jenny get hitched!! Keep us posted!!!.

Jon
Old 03-15-2002, 07:57 AM
NEVRENUFF

Yo Kurt,

Sounds like you are off to pick up the Biggus Boy's Toy! When are you going.

I'm planning a trip up to Maine in a couple of weeks! Will you have the new rig?

How much are you looking for on the 28 Sport?

Also, I'm looking for a four wheeler this spring. Got any suggestions for what the right thing to buy is?

Paul

Old 03-15-2002, 08:17 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

PaulB... Whats up!!! How ya doing. New screen name for ya. Hey do you still have the T-stat houseing off your old set up? If so you want to sell it? I am taking off the closed cooling system on my boat and I remember you had a good used T-stat houseing.

How is you boat coming? You going to have it in the water this year? I can not waite to see it go with the new procharger on it

Keep in touch.

Jon

Quick Reply: Hey Audio!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.