33 Cig. Cafe open vs. 36 Concept

Old 01-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

buy it now 109k!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 01-20-2009, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had it bought for less but could not come up with the cash. i have the owners contact info if you like. the boat is very nice
Old 01-20-2009, 06:31 PM
Registered

Fast boats has the blue one for asking 57k so we will see if this even hits the RES.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:38 PM
Registered

I looked at that one as well. That boat is rough. The lower units were rusted through and painted over with a spray can and the gelcoat was so chalky that wherever you rubbed against the boat your clothes turned white. Just not kept the way a Cig should be. There is no way the reserve can be anywhere near 109, in my opinion, he probably just set it high hoping someone one be drinking some night and hit it!!!LOL I wish I could move some of my toys and take it.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

doesnt it have bottom paint? that the radar and 225s make for a slow cig
Old 01-20-2009, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by dreamer
buy it now 109k!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
didn't you read the headline of the ad..... L I P S H I P....there is a difference
Old 01-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dreamer
doesnt it have bottom paint? that the radar and 225s make for a slow cig
no when i looked at it last summer the paint had been removed, the owner also told me the power heads had only about 200 hr, it's about a 50 mph boat
Old 01-21-2009, 03:15 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

for what it's worth I was looking at a new concept 36 last weekend, somebody mentioned a back seat, after sitting in it, I think it's more for decoration, I wouldn't feel good about siting back there at speed. also the little v-birth seemed to be a an uncomfortable agle if you ever tried to sleep in it. I am 5'9 and could sit in the little cabin with a couple inches to spare. also the trim tabs on it looked like a kid in highschool shop class tried to turn some bennets into k-planes. they are sharp looking boats though..
Old 01-21-2009, 09:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by g5capt
I looked at that one as well. That boat is rough. The lower units were rusted through and painted over with a spray can and the gelcoat was so chalky that wherever you rubbed against the boat your clothes turned white. Just not kept the way a Cig should be. There is no way the reserve can be anywhere near 109, in my opinion, he probably just set it high hoping someone one be drinking some night and hit it!!!LOL I wish I could move some of my toys and take it.
I would hope Randy would clean and wax it if somebody was to buy it, but I would have to paint it if I got it, the cloud 9 bubble paint is not for me and a repower would happen soon too. The other change would have to be some bolster seats the leaning post has got to be tricky in big water.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:42 PM
Registered

Craig is who I dealt with there, he was just kind of like, WHATEVER. He treated me like I was a nobody, here is the boat, like it or not. I was kind of miffed. I flew in to look at it. They were asking 99K at that time. I am very close to bidding on the old Rio Roses boat. Trying to get a deal done before bidding ends, if, of course it meets reserve. If not, I will contact the owner. I think he has a broker doing the deal.

Quick Reply: 33 Cig. Cafe open vs. 36 Concept

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.