If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:

Milwaukee Boat Show

There are manufacturer's reps in almost every booth. There is a large Mercury Booth as well as a complete BRP Booth. They were awsome last year and sent us a 115 E-TEC for the Bling project. They also have the new CAN-AM bikes on display and some antique's. As always a mix of beer that everyone loves. I am not a beer man but I think I saw hops floating in some kind of custom beer? It takes an hour and ten to get the from Johnsburg on HWY C to 94. 94 to 894 W to Greenfield ave and then down on your left. State Fair Park. About the same size as Chicago and one thing I did notice is a Meridian that someone could steal .A place you can take a nakation...? Yep the nudists are on display behind us. A new pontoon for 7999.00 and a free 32 inch screen tv at one booth. Also an awsome 1973 Jersey Speed Skiff on display!!! HINT HINT

It is open to 9:30 during the week and 9:00 on Sat. and 6:00 on Sun.

Anyone looking to ditch a coat come over and talk to me or Phil and we can take care of you.

See you there and stay warm, watching the forecast now and nothing above 30 still?

Have a great show!!!

Billy Kosick
    Last edited by Bottoms Up; 01-19-2009 at 06:04 AM.