Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Florida Trip March 7-14 places to go?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/201821-florida-trip-march-7-14-places-go.html)

rchevelle71 02-09-2009 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by excursion (Post 2795999)
I will PM you my # and we can hook up, 5 weeks and counting.....

Guess my membership expired, cant get PM's right now, E-mail me at rchevelle71(at)aol.com replace the (at) with @

Rick

omerta one 02-09-2009 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by excursion (Post 2785483)
Here is what I have so far for stops, just need to figure out which marinas we are going to stay at.

March 7th Launch Boat on Saturaday stay at Harbortown Marina Ft Pierce

Sunday head to Miami area marina ???? Miami Beach Marina / eat at Monty's for casual

Wednesday head to Key Largo marina ??? Gilberts

Friday head to Ft Laurderdale marina ???? Pier 66 / Grille 66 restaurant is high end; Bahia Mar marina is another choice. Public beach is right across the street. You can catch the water taxi from either if you want to get around the area w/o the boat

Saturday back to Ramp, load up in afternoon start heading home.

So if you all can tell me your favorite marinas in these place would be great.

See replies above

excursion 02-09-2009 08:31 PM

opps....missed that one.......

I am an idiot sometimes

excursion 02-25-2009 11:24 PM

16 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!

Hope that we have some great weather and some good company!!

Mike & Dana will be joining us for some of the "excursion" to Key Largo.

If anyone wants to join us for part or all of our trip let us know.

slboatdrinks 02-28-2009 12:04 PM

James,

Thanks for reminding me that you'd be down in FL on 3-14 on the other thread.

We are planning on meeting you at Le Tub around 1:00 for lunch and would definitely love to hook up with any local boaters (rchevelle71) and head down to Miami or where ever after that.

Steve.......slboatdrinks at yahoo.com

excursion 02-28-2009 12:27 PM

Yep, I am looking forward to the trip and seeing you all again.
Like Steve said any of you local guys want to join us , we are planning on being at LeTub at 1:00 on Saturday the 14th.

My cell is the same Steve.

dreamer 02-28-2009 12:58 PM

when/ who is running where? key largo? tiki bar?

slboatdrinks 02-28-2009 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer (Post 2810800)
when/ who is running where? key largo? tiki bar?

I'm running Remedy and excursion is running Top Heavy to Le Tub in Hollywood at 1:00 on the 14th for lunch.

We're open to anything after that, Miami maybe.

Captnmike 03-01-2009 07:21 AM

Excursion,
Looking forward to meeting you on the 7th. Guess I shoud get my azz out there and fix the Baja. Needed a coupler for 2 years and I have even had the part for a couple of months now. That's the biggest problem with Florida...there is always tomorrow for boating!!!
Mike

excursion 03-01-2009 07:36 AM

Captnmike, We have changed our plans, I had to push the dates back to the 14-21 because of my mothers surgery.
Hope that this does not affect you, will give you one extra week to get the boat fixed.

Don't know how to change the Title of the thread??? Sorry.

Look forward to seeing you all also, got some Poker run shirts for you all.