Notices

Lake Cumberland sucsess

Old 10-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Cumberland sucsess

The Performance boat course at Lake cumberland hosted by Unlimited marine was a great sucsess! Everyone had a great time and got alot of good stuff out of the course and I had a great time Now who want to go for October 20-21st????? We are thinking of having one more class for the end of the year.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Registered

Default Priceless

What a great experience. I have been in the boating industry for over 25 years and I have driven boats for 30 years. I can not say enough good about this course. I truely believe that anyone that operates any performance or any boat for that matter can benefit greatly from this course.

Anyone that sales perfromace boats and hasn't taken this course could be puttng themselves and there businesses in jepordy. As a dealer and performance boater I fill more confident now that I have gained the knowledge and tools that will make me a safe boater. I also will fill better about taking clients out to show them how to operate there new performance boat in safe and proper manner. Thanks Tres Martin and Staff for a great experience.

John Stivers
Unlimited Marine
Old 10-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Great Idea

Tres,

We should set one of these up on lake Michigan next summer.

Scott Shogren
www.chicagofountain.com

Originally Posted by Tres
The Performance boat course at Lake cumberland hosted by Unlimited marine was a great sucsess! Everyone had a great time and got alot of good stuff out of the course and I had a great time Now who want to go for October 20-21st????? We are thinking of having one more class for the end of the year.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:11 PM
Get Down
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Unlimited
What a great experience. I have been in the boating industry for over 25 years and I have driven boats for 30 years. I can not say enough good about this course. I truely believe that anyone that operates any performance or any boat for that matter can benefit greatly from this course.

Anyone that sales perfromace boats and hasn't taken this course could be puttng themselves and there businesses in jepordy. As a dealer and performance boater I fill more confident now that I have gained the knowledge and tools that will make me a safe boater. I also will fill better about taking clients out to show them how to operate there new performance boat in safe and proper manner. Thanks Tres Martin and Staff for a great experience.

John Stivers
Unlimited Marine
John,
Glad you enjoyed the class.
Getdown
Old 10-10-2008, 07:52 AM
Registered

I am sure you all someone in town or nearby that has bad driving skills that cold use the class. Who are they? I can get them done before the end of the year. We are going to have family discounts for end of the year! Lets GO!!! October 20-21 Lake Cumberland and the weather will still be nice!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2009, 08:21 AM
Registered

Default OK we are going to do it again

March 23-24 In Lake Cumberland!!!!!
Old 01-22-2009, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shogren
Tres,

We should set one of these up on lake Michigan next summer.

Scott Shogren
www.chicagofountain.com
I would love to see a performance boat course on Lake Michigan, much closer to home, I would definitely attend!