Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   ALERT! ; Stolen 1992 27’ fountain fever from Norman OK (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/201931-alert-%3B-stolen-1992-27%92-fountain-fever-norman-ok.html)

OkieTunnel 01-26-2009 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1 (Post 2786724)
new boat?

Yeah, no details until finalized. I have been known to change my mind. :rolleyes: I think this is going to happen. I am meaning to come see you. I am getting fat and need to get back into the gym. You are literally up the street from me.

Viperfitness1 01-27-2009 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by OkieTunnel (Post 2786726)
Yeah, no details until finalized. I have been known to change my mind. :rolleyes: I think this is going to happen. I am meaning to come see you. I am getting fat and need to get back into the gym. You are literally up the street from me.

come on in and we will get you started... my guys or girls can make you a great routine, if ya want? im working on our new facility at the moment! meetiing with the city to get some approvals this week... we'll see!

OkieTunnel 01-27-2009 12:06 AM

D. Dunn told me you were working on a new facility. I want the VIP treatment when I come in! Probably see you soon. Gonna go to bed now though!

Viperfitness1 01-27-2009 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by OkieTunnel (Post 2786729)
D. Dunn told me you were working on a new facility. I want the VIP treatment when I come in! Probably see you soon. Gonna go to bed now though!

back to work....

later

DareDevil 01-27-2009 07:50 AM

... my guys or girls can make you a great routine, if ya want?

ANDY,,,,,,,,i did not know anything about that program.????

I will be up there soon ,sign me up !!!!!!

WOW ,,,thats some fun right there.:drink: YES BABY WORK ME. LOL

johnnyboatman 01-27-2009 08:41 AM

JASON DONT START **** ABOUT FOUNTAINS, NEW ONE OR OLD CAT U GOT TO DRIVE THE **** OUT OF IT AND UR NOT GOING TO DO THAT:evilb:

OkieTunnel 01-27-2009 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman (Post 2786839)
JASON DONT START **** ABOUT FOUNTAINS, NEW ONE OR OLD CAT U GOT TO DRIVE THE **** OUT OF IT AND UR NOT GOING TO DO THAT:evilb:

Sorry Johnny, I wasn't talking about yoooour fountain!:rolleyes:
No, I don't drive the #h!t out of my boats. But you must admit, you have seen me run it and run it hard in a poker run. Youv'e never seen those #hit talkers anywhere near me then have you!

Viperfitness1 01-27-2009 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2786794)
... my guys or girls can make you a great routine, if ya want?

ANDY,,,,,,,,i did not know anything about that program.????

I will be up there soon ,sign me up !!!!!!

WOW ,,,thats some fun right there.:drink: YES BABY WORK ME. LOL

membership has its privileges... lol

DareDevil 01-27-2009 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1 (Post 2787199)
membership has its privileges... lol

COOL,,,that means i am in !!! Thanks your a tru friend.:ernaehrung004:

johnnyboatman 01-27-2009 03:52 PM

JASON ,I KNEW U WERENT WAS JUS PHUCKIN W/U:drink: