Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   ALERT! ; Stolen 1992 27’ fountain fever from Norman OK (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/201931-alert-%3B-stolen-1992-27%92-fountain-fever-norman-ok.html)

johnnyboatman 01-22-2009 08:56 PM

:food-smiley-007: O PHUCH this is going to get ugly real quick

MGP827 01-22-2009 09:08 PM

Coke Dealer That Steals His Own Boat!

How Many People Say Dont Call The Police When S/thing Is Stolen Johhny? Some1 Should Call Jimmy And Ask Him If That Was The First Thing Out Of James Mouth Or It Was Dont Look In My Garage!

TxHawk 01-22-2009 09:11 PM

I thought James sold this last year when he was buying the 39 Unlimited from Blume...

MGP827 01-22-2009 09:16 PM

No, he couldnt event pay for the spectre! He will be in jail after they find his boat.

MGP827 01-22-2009 09:23 PM

Jail Time For James Voyles!

I Hope Bubba Enjoys James And I Hope He Gets It 15000.00 Times!

MGP827 01-22-2009 09:49 PM

I Knew One Of The Guys That Was Friends With The Guy That Owned The Top Gun At Lowes. I Had Made An Offer On That Boat. Jamesvoyles Couldnt And Didnt Even Finish Paying For The Spectre After He Tore It Up And Lied To His Wife Sev Times. He Is Not Someone To Do Business With. He Couldnt Afford The Trlr 4 The Cig. He Is A Thief!

Viperfitness1 01-22-2009 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by MGP827 (Post 2784009)
SO YOUR FRIENDS WITH THE OWNER OF THE BOAT. JAMES VOYLES THE SAME GUY THAT HAS A RAP SHEET THAT IS A PAGE LONG! THE SAME GUY THAT OWES BRYAN AT BOAT CITY IN OKC 1000 AND OWES ME 15K. THE SAME GUY THAT DIDNT WANT TO CALL THE POLICE BUT HE SAID HIS BOAT WAS STOLEN! DOES THAT SOUND FUNNY? ANDY REPHRASE THE START OF THIS, SO KNOW THINKS YOU ARE WORTHLESS TRASH LIKE JAMES! HE WILL FIND A NEW LAKE or get tired OF PICKING HIM SELF OFF OF THE GROUND! THIS SUMMER, AND I"M GOING TO PRINT HIS RAP SHEET OFF OF OSCN.NET AND PUT IT ON EVERY NEIGHBORS DOOR AT SOLDIER CREEK AND THE GREENS IN OKC!CHK HIS GARAGE!

well.... Preston (mgp872), i am friends with everyone at the lake, i do not owe anyone anything (check my record), i own my boat free and clear and do not care to get between you and james on this deal. YOU called me and told me your side of the story about the spectre (I COULD CARE LESS). james told me his side of the story (I COULD CARE LESS). you both say two different things. i told both of you to settle it in court. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!?

why dont you just take him to court???? if you are right you will win!

i posted his boat stolen because he asked me to... as far as i know it IS STOLEN! do you know any different?

why do you two keep trying to drag other people into this???

listen very closely preston.. i do not have a problem with you. i even invited you to havasu this year with me and my family. i simply posted that the boat was stolen for james (yes! a friend of mine) he has never treated me unfairly or unkind... now if he has done something to you that is between you and him, and you need to leave me out of this. BUT... if you have a problem with me you have my phone number and are more than welcome to call me anytime you want.

MATTER OF FACT!! IF ANY ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME CALL ME PLEASE!!! 405 535 9098 I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SPEAK TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IN PERSON!