Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
From the creator of SPEEDRACER and MONOPOLY, Check it out! >

From the creator of SPEEDRACER and MONOPOLY, Check it out!

Notices

From the creator of SPEEDRACER and MONOPOLY, Check it out!

Old 01-24-2009, 02:43 PM
MES
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default From the creator of SPEEDRACER and MONOPOLY, Check it out!

From the creator of the MTI “speed racer”, the Black Thunder “Monopoly”, and World Champion Offshore Racer, Randy Kent comes the first Performance Crossover by Marine Concepts. With many years of boating experience, both with driving and building boats, Randy has teamed up with Spectre Powerboats to brand a new style of boat. Using Spectres already proven outboard sportfish design, but redesigning it to a performance boat that is a good family boat, ski boat, and all out performance with killer looks, the Performance Crossover was born. Making its first debut at the Overland Park Ks boat show, Jan 22-25th, then two weeks later at the Saint Louis Boat Show.
After selling my 46 Black Thunder I realized that I had never once used the air, gen, microwave, bed or even the bathroom, but yet half of the boats price is the cabin. I started thinking, how many people do the same thing? Have a performance boat for the looks and ride, but that’s all. After all I bought mine because it had the most seating for lots of friends. So why not design a boat with tons of room, killer looks great performance at half the cost? So I called Jay at Spectre to help get this boat to market. I think it’s a home run, our 260 roadster has a lot of good looks and a starting price of $49,900. That’s cheap! Go wake boarding in the morning, hit the coves and main channel in the afternoon, and take the family or friends to dinner in the evening, all with one boat, thus the crossover name. (Randy Kent)
Attached Thumbnails From the creator of SPEEDRACER and MONOPOLY, Check it out!-260roadster.jpg   From the creator of SPEEDRACER and MONOPOLY, Check it out!-260roadster1.jpg   From the creator of SPEEDRACER and MONOPOLY, Check it out!-260roadster4.jpg  

Old 01-24-2009, 02:44 PM
MES
Registered

Interior Shots
Attached Thumbnails From the creator of SPEEDRACER and MONOPOLY, Check it out!-260roadster2.jpg   From the creator of SPEEDRACER and MONOPOLY, Check it out!-260roadster3.jpg  
Old 01-24-2009, 04:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

RBK making a come back
Old 01-24-2009, 05:32 PM
Registered

Very Cool, and nice price!!!
Old 01-24-2009, 09:26 PM
Registered

Very Nice !
Old 01-25-2009, 06:55 AM
CMC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this a different hull than the 24 that Spectre makes ? Which engine is installed ?
Old 01-25-2009, 09:18 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Boat
Old 01-25-2009, 10:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

way cool
Old 01-25-2009, 10:13 AM
Registered

Great looking boat at a great price. How much is the one pictured and what's under the hatch?
Old 01-25-2009, 10:39 AM
Registered

I like it. Someone did a great job on the upholstery, and I really like the way the carpet flows. Not sure I understand the name Roadster though. This would be a fun Ft Myers Beach boat!

Quick Reply: From the creator of SPEEDRACER and MONOPOLY, Check it out!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.