Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boating Around Chattanooga Tn (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/202115-boating-around-chattanooga-tn.html)

gnorthga 04-26-2009 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop (Post 2851771)
Cool , I havn't seen Tommy in a couple years (maybe longer)
He used to come to our shop everynow & then as an ins. appraiser.. Yeah , seemed like a good guy , my father & I always enjoyed having him come by.. Did he get out of perf. boating or did he buy something else ?? Seems like he had a 31 A.O. before he bought the & sold the Awsome you have now...

Thank you for the kind words. Also I do want to clear up that I meant no disrespect towards tommy about sharks that was a figure of speach. i have always liked tommy. Its getting late but I will get back to you about my boat later good nite

ZXXX Donzi 04-27-2009 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by getchasum111 (Post 2849106)
hey that means you can put triple digits on your boat...congrats....thats smoking fast...

I am getting there too. Hitting 95+ now. Still got plenty of acceleration left. Things can get a little carzy in a 26 foot boat though.:party-smiley-004:

littledcsrodshop 04-27-2009 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by gnorthga (Post 2853139)
Thank you for the kind words. Also I do want to clear up that I meant no disrespect towards tommy about sharks that was a figure of speach. i have always liked tommy. Its getting late but I will get back to you about my boat later good nite

I tottally know what you ment & I would have to give him a hard time myself.. lol.... Seems like I remember himew talking about having some sort of cruiser.. Something like a mairnet (sp) or something... If anybody sees him tell hime Scott from Dc's Custom in Athens, TN said hey.. It may take a while to register but he will probably remember who I am on the way home from your conversatin.. lol !! I think I had a Pantera last time I seen him but not sure..

Yeah I'd like to hear about your boat.. Did you come to the poker run on Watts Bar a year or so ago ?? I showed up incognetto & walked through the docks for just about 10min. while they were havinga meeting or something & then jetted off in the car to just a couple miles down the road & we hopped in my Fathers Formula & took off towards the dam where if I'm not mistaked you were leading the pack, or about to.. (ar atleast it was a 35-38 lightning)

littledcsrodshop 04-27-2009 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by ZXXX Donzi (Post 2853291)
I am getting there too. Hitting 95+ now. Still got plenty of acceleration left. Things can get a little carzy in a 26 foot boat though.:party-smiley-004:

I heard first hand from some of your West TN possie just last tuesday about how crazy of a ride your boat is !!! :eek:

gnorthga 04-27-2009 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop (Post 2853350)
I tottally know what you ment & I would have to give him a hard time myself.. lol.... Seems like I remember himew talking about having some sort of cruiser.. Something like a mairnet (sp) or something... If anybody sees him tell hime Scott from Dc's Custom in Athens, TN said hey.. It may take a while to register but he will probably remember who I am on the way home from your conversatin.. lol !! I think I had a Pantera last time I seen him but not sure..

Yeah I'd like to hear about your boat.. Did you come to the poker run on Watts Bar a year or so ago ?? I showed up incognetto & walked through the docks for just about 10min. while they were havinga meeting or something & then jetted off in the car to just a couple miles down the road & we hopped in my Fathers Formula & took off towards the dam where if I'm not mistaked you were leading the pack, or about to.. (ar atleast it was a 35-38 lightning)

Yes! that was me with the checker board flag, twra is tough up there they were checking my boat for sound.
I dont think they do that one run anymore but if they do we would love to come back

gnorthga 04-27-2009 09:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by scarab+ (Post 2853129)
No NXTs,XRs.
He
claims 100mph but only 92mph!
700EFI are only hoped up 500EFIs to 675hp

Here is proff in the putting about my motors. See attachment

My boat is at the Fountain factory as you can see in the pitcher of my boat.

Bryan Forehand has made several ajustments to the x dimention including removing the spacer from the drive and installing 15.5x31x6 blade herrings and also he has had some reprograming done on the brains. If you have any questions about my 100 mph boat please feel free to call him at Fountain 800-438-2055 although he is not finished yet we are trying to break the 100 mph mark.

As you stated earlier you dont consider me a friend so I havent shared any of my updates or changes to my boat with you.

So any way Josh how is the weather up there in New York and did you move there.

ZXXX Donzi 04-27-2009 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop (Post 2853352)
I heard first hand from some of your West TN possie just last tuesday about how crazy of a ride your boat is !!! :eek:

Ah, those guys. I took a nice Skater ride with them last week. They are pretty warped as well. Yes, the ride is good until it gets upset and then things get out of hand in a hurry. It is going to Eddie Young's for some big tabs this week. My friend had to do that on his 27ZX and it helped a bunch.

What kind of good stuff do you have cooking?

littledcsrodshop 04-27-2009 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by gnorthga (Post 2853374)
Yes! that was me with the checker board flag, twra is tough up there they were checking my boat for sound.
I dont think they do that one run anymore but if they do we would love to come back

Yeah the twra here is pretty pathetic.. I heard they gave allot of people a hard time at the run.. They should have been glad to have a large group of people spending that kind of money in the area !!! When & if I ever get my boat finished it has dry tails & even with mufflers I'm sure I am going to have my share of trouble with the trwa.

thunderusone 04-27-2009 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by ZXXX Donzi (Post 2853430)
Ah, those guys. I took a nice Skater ride with them last week. They are pretty warped as well. Yes, the ride is good until it gets upset and then things get out of hand in a hurry. It is going to Eddie Young's for some big tabs this week. My friend had to do that on his 27ZX and it helped a bunch.

You should have been with us saturday.....100 to 115 all day long in some really snotty conditions!

littledcsrodshop 04-27-2009 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by ZXXX Donzi (Post 2853430)

Yeah I went over last tuesday & got my Skater fix !! :cool::cool:

We passed a few 40-50' trees floating down river & kept thinking if we hit anything near what we were seeing at very best we would wipe out a sweet pair of 41 Herrings ifnot the entire drives right off the back..:eek: So we kept it down around 4k :D

Those tabs should help you a good bit