Boating Around Chattanooga Tn

Notices

Boating Around Chattanooga Tn

Old 04-20-2009, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Getchasum,

Did you get moved in and settled here in Chattanooga? Have you been out on the lake yet? Looks like this coming weekend will be our first time out.......80 + degrees and sunny!!!
yea i went out a few weeks ago....i'm keeping the boat at Lake Shore marina....no one told me the lake gets 18 inches deep at some spots...in the middle of the lake....i thought i was stuck there until it rained again....but i got my fat a$$ in front and we got off of it....
Old 04-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Registered

Getchasum,

Did you get moved in and settled here in Chattanooga? Have you been out on the lake yet? Looks like this coming weekend will be our first time out.......80 + degrees and sunny!!!
yea i am planning on getting out this weekend....i moved into Wind Stone golf area at the end of east brainerd....little farther out that i wanted to be to tow every time so hooked up at the marina.....do you live on the lake?
Old 04-21-2009, 04:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just broke 100 were am at
Old 04-21-2009, 08:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by getchasum111
yea i am planning on getting out this weekend....i moved into Wind Stone golf area at the end of east brainerd....little farther out that i wanted to be to tow every time so hooked up at the marina.....do you live on the lake?
Getchasum,

My parents live in Windstone. We live about 5 minutes from you in a golf course community called Councilfire. We looked in Windstone but decided the traffic getting out there was more than we wanted to deal with. They are in the process of making it 4 lanes all the way out to the 4-way stop though. Do you know where Councilfire is?

We keep our boat at Erwin Marine.....it's straight across the lake from Lake Shore.

So you grounded your boat??? That sucks! If you have interest, I would be glad to show you around the lake because even when the lake is at full-pool, it still has places the are only 2-3 feet deep. I can also show you a few popular coves and restaurants. Let me know.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:39 AM
Registered

Getchasum,

My parents live in Windstone. We live about 5 minutes from you in a golf course community called Councilfire. We looked in Windstone but decided the traffic getting out there was more than we wanted to deal with. They are in the process of making it 4 lanes all the way out to the 4-way stop though. Do you know where Councilfire is?

We keep our boat at Erwin Marine.....it's straight across the lake from Lake Shore.

So you grounded your boat??? That sucks! If you have interest, I would be glad to show you around the lake because even when the lake is at full-pool, it still has places the are only 2-3 feet deep. I can also show you a few popular coves and restaurants. Let me know.
yea i need someone to show me the lake.... i was in the little maxum so i only had to fix one prop...yea the traffic does get a bit thick in the mornings leaving Windstone...i go out the back gate to avoid the school zone...but i do like it here...no i don't know where Councilfire but glad there is another golf cource close....i think i know what marina you are talking about....do you take the last exit before you cross the dam...
Old 04-21-2009, 08:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by gnorthga
hey that means you can put triple digits on your boat...congrats....thats smoking fast...
Old 04-21-2009, 07:04 PM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by getchasum111
yea i need someone to show me the lake.... i was in the little maxum so i only had to fix one prop...yea the traffic does get a bit thick in the mornings leaving Windstone...i go out the back gate to avoid the school zone...but i do like it here...no i don't know where Councilfire but glad there is another golf cource close....i think i know what marina you are talking about....do you take the last exit before you cross the dam...
Getchasum,

When I go to my parents, I go in the back gate of Windstone. Councilfire is about 3 miles from the back side of WS. Do you work in GA or TN? If you work in TN, you probably come right by CF. Yes, to get to our marina, you exit right before you go over the dam. Maybe this weekend we could hook-up on the water for an hour or so and I could show you around. Maybe more importantly, I can introduce you to other boaters so you always know a few people out on the water.

By the way, pay no attention to Gerald (the Faja guy that goes 10000000000000000000000000000 MPH)........he is a legend in his own mind.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I keep a Cruiser in Nickajack. I run around there in my Donzi. Nice stretch of water and can have dinner/drinks in downtown Nooga.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:23 AM
Registered

Getchasum,

When I go to my parents, I go in the back gate of Windstone. Councilfire is about 3 miles from the back side of WS. Do you work in GA or TN? If you work in TN, you probably come right by CF. Yes, to get to our marina, you exit right before you go over the dam. Maybe this weekend we could hook-up on the water for an hour or so and I could show you around. Maybe more importantly, I can introduce you to other boaters so you always know a few people out on the water.

By the way, pay no attention to Gerald (the Faja guy that goes 10000000000000000000000000000 MPH)........he is a legend in his own mind.
yea i know where you are now....i work at the Lexus/Toyota store....i think the owner lives in your area...would love to hook up sometime....
Old 04-22-2009, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

I didnt know your Hummer could pull the trailer that fast! Wow! LOL

Originally Posted by gnorthga

Quick Reply: Boating Around Chattanooga Tn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.