Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
How many Lk St Clair regulars do we have on this board? >

How many Lk St Clair regulars do we have on this board?

Notices

How many Lk St Clair regulars do we have on this board?

Old 03-19-2002, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Milord, 20th or 27th sounds good to me for the next get together. I was given thought to gettin' some beer and going over to the barn to sit in the boat and dream about the times to come this summer. Buying a boat in September makes winter way toooo long. Speaking of beaching it, I did learn the hard way my last time out last year that, hey, its pretty damn shallow on the lake side of gull island. I have been going to that damn place for the last 12 years, but used my 20 foot Hydrostream which draws practicallly no water , no damage to the Sunsation, just the humiliation of having to get out and push it off.
Old 03-19-2002, 08:05 PM
MikeStar

Hey hey Advantage_Rob!

Think the Mrs and I were by your place today - is the Advantage shrinkwrapped on the trailer in the driveway? And the cat is down the road a piece?

We went for a little drive out to Algonac, checked out Sassy, etc.

Old 03-19-2002, 08:11 PM
Registered

Count me in, either the 20thor 27th works well. I hope you guys don't mind a newbie showing up, I'll buy the first round!

Augh!!!! Wait, let me rephrase that: I'll buy the first round if less than 4 people show up!

Jon
Old 03-19-2002, 11:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rob, How much water is in front of the tin fish? If I dont have the back of the deck cut out of the cat maybe I'll take her too the next get together.
Old 03-20-2002, 12:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

st clair? DOesn't Neptunus have a boat factory on St. Clair? Been wanting to go there and see how they build 'em there - been looking at the 56' Hardtop Express...

mike
Old 03-20-2002, 08:11 AM
Registered

Ok guys, let's go for the 27th of April, the later the better if some of us want to come by boat. Now the Tin Fish or Beach Grill? I think we can dock at the Beach Grill but not at the Tin Fish. Maybe I'm wrong. What do you guys think.

Oh diveboy, you're on for the first round!
Old 03-20-2002, 08:38 AM
Registered

Tin fish has about 2 1/2-3' of water right at the wall, and in the docks there is 3-4 at the back there your props are. So It shouldnt be a big deal if anyone comes by boat. It does get shallow (4') abiut 100-150 yards out, but if you use common sence, come off plane early, and idle in with the drives up, it's fine. We go in there all the time in 35-40 offshores w/speedmaster drives and are fine to park in the docks.

MikeStar that's the white shrink wrapped Advantage, and the cat in the clear shrinkwrap at offshores. Depressing isn't it... Not long now though I cant wait...
Old 03-20-2002, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If someone wants to put it together I'm fired up for a get together in April. It doesn't matter where it is...I don't know any of the places mentioned anyway, but im sure i can find it
Old 03-20-2002, 09:05 AM
Registered

Ok, it's posted in the OSO Gatherings forum.
Old 03-20-2002, 09:22 AM
Registered

that sucks...i have to race in daytona that weekend...how about the next....o-well....i'll cya out there!

Quick Reply: How many Lk St Clair regulars do we have on this board?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.