Notices

free ben kramer

Old 02-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by daredevil
Thats a good question . LOL And who in the hell eats popcorn with vinegar ??????
OT.
Dunno but I´ve heaqrd Germans use sugar instead of salt... prolly some subsitute butter with honey too....
Old 02-03-2009, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't mean to come down to harsh on Benny Jr. but he had to expect this. If he came out here asking what we thought of his dad as a racer I think he would have gotten a diffrent response. I think that nobody out here can argue that he was a world class offshore racer. And I for 1 don't care if he was the largest smuggler of gra$$. That makes it that much cooler and more of a legend.

I do have a problem with freeing the man who killed D.A.thats all.

Besides a fundraiser for Benny at KW maybe we could remane Schooner Warf Fort Apache for the weekend. Anyone know if James kahn is around for celebrity apperance and pictures?
oldschoolfan
Old 02-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sellsman11
Whatsa "runt"?
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...&ct=image&cd=1
Old 02-03-2009, 01:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by oldschoolfan

I think you should hold a fundraiser and use the 6 bucks that you raise and take some spelling lessons

Oldschoolfan
X2 - I didn't even know it was possible to phuck up that many words in a row. Seriously kid?
Old 02-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Registered

Thank You Mr. Deezy.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Why would anyone support/sponsor an event associated with a seriously bad person ?
Old 02-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Registered

I Love The Fact That All Of You Seem To Care One Way Or Another.sorry For The Spelling But I Went To ****y Dade County Schools,after The Old Man Went In.fact Of The Matter Is I Read These Messages Brings A Tear To My Eye That Alot Of You Think The Kramers Give A Damn About What You Think!if You Beat Him In A Race Then You Can Talk ****.if Not Get Out Of Here With Your He Said She Said Crap Unless You New The Man I Dont Give A ****.money Is What Makes This Sport What It Is.i Dont Know Anyone Broke Thats Racing,building Or More Than A Fan.everyone Who Has Real Money Did Something To Get It.what I Love Is That If The Old Man Were Out Here Face To Face With You. Some Of You Would **** Your Pants Ha Ha.my Old Man Did His Thing And Nobody Can Say Anything Differnt.the Trophies Are There.the Races Were Over And He Was In Frist Place.every One Talks **** About Kramer And Arreno Unless Your An Arreno Or A Kramer Stay The **** Out Of It.to Those That Say Im Not The Real Son,can Blow Me.youd Half To Be Crazy To Go Around And Claim Something Like That With All You Haters Around.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Registered

take some pictures of the trophies, some with your dad, you cant just say that your a son of someone and expect us to give $$ to you for a cause that seems far fetched...
i am broke and own a 41 Ha. we are all broke just in different phases of brokeness.

Godbless
Old 02-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Registered

I dont think you will find anyone out here who will say your father is not a world class racer he was one of the best ever. I stateted that in one of my earlier posts. You started your thread by saying that you wanted our help in rasing money to help get him out of prison. I think that is where you got most of us on here fired up. Hey i to went to public school and my spelling sucks as well. I now use the spell check. Now nobody knows my spelling sucks.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:48 PM
Registered

Received 253 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by fastdonzi
Even if you had all the money he had in the 80's it still wouldn't get him out. He's not just in there for drugs any more.
no matter what you think about kramer, he is NOT in jail now because of the aronow plea. he is in jail for the RICO statue

Quick Reply: free ben kramer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.