Notices

free ben kramer

Old 02-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by kramers kid 69
I Love The Fact That All Of You Seem To Care One Way Or Another.sorry For The Spelling But I Went To ****y Dade County Schools,after The Old Man Went In.fact Of The Matter Is I Read These Messages Brings A Tear To My Eye That Alot Of You Think The Kramers Give A Damn About What You Think!if You Beat Him In A Race Then You Can Talk ****.if Not Get Out Of Here With Your He Said She Said Crap Unless You New The Man I Dont Give A ****.money Is What Makes This Sport What It Is.i Dont Know Anyone Broke Thats Racing,building Or More Than A Fan.everyone Who Has Real Money Did Something To Get It.what I Love Is That If The Old Man Were Out Here Face To Face With You. Some Of You Would **** Your Pants Ha Ha.my Old Man Did His Thing And Nobody Can Say Anything Differnt.the Trophies Are There.the Races Were Over And He Was In Frist Place.every One Talks **** About Kramer And Arreno Unless Your An Arreno Or A Kramer Stay The **** Out Of It.to Those That Say Im Not The Real Son,can Blow Me.youd Half To Be Crazy To Go Around And Claim Something Like That With All You Haters Around.
hi marty wanna give me a call.
Attached Thumbnails free ben kramer-fu.jpg  
Old 02-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

It's funny how things turn around on this site. 4 years ago, Kramer was the hero and Aronow was the crook... Maybe we should go over to "seriousoffshore.com" for the alternate view.

If you play the game, be prepared to pay the price. If you live by the gun, you risk being shot. Aronow knew what he was getting into when he made the deals that he did. To demonize one while idolizing another makes no sense. They were both consenting participants. Both paid a price... a different price maybe, but a price just the same.

Will we ever see girl scouts at a Wal-Mart entrance selling brownies to raise money to get Ben out...??? I don't think so.

As far as Ben Kramer actually being the one responsible? Who knows... Imagine… You are doing time in a Federal Prison, segregated; you’re eating well, watching the days pass. A Metro Dade prosecutor approaches you with an unsolvable case and says, we have sufficient evidence to indict you for this. So, in 24 hours you could leave the comfort of the Federal system and be transported to Florida to be injected into the State system where you are awaiting trial... which, if you loose, means the rest of your life will be spent with State criminals... not Federal violators... State vs. Federal… etc. What would you do? Admitting guilt might have been the prudent thing to do... whether he did it or not.

Of the many things I knew about Ben Kramer and some of the things I assumed... I knew that he was a Narcissist. Given his state, admitting to that crime may have given him some sort of pleasure... whether he did it or not.

As far as him being a "Great" racer. Come on guys... this is offshore... you really don't think there's a "talent" component to this stuff... do you??? The winners in offshore win with $$$... something Ben Kramer had plenty of.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Registered

Unhappy

Originally Posted by MidOcean
It's funny how things turn around on this site. 4 years ago, Kramer was the hero and Aronow was the crook... Maybe we should go over to "seriousoffshore.com" for the alternate view.

If you play the game, be prepared to pay the price. If you live by the gun, you risk being shot. Aronow knew what he was getting into when he made the deals that he did. To demonize one while idolizing another makes no sense. They were both consenting participants. Both paid a price... a different price maybe, but a price just the same.

Will we ever see girl scouts at a Wal-Mart entrance selling brownies to raise money to get Ben out...??? I don't think so.

As far as Ben Kramer actually being the one responsible? Who knows... Imagine… You are doing time in a Federal Prison, segregated; you’re eating well, watching the days pass. A Metro Dade prosecutor approaches you with an unsolvable case and says, we have sufficient evidence to indict you for this. So, in 24 hours you could leave the comfort of the Federal system and be transported to Florida to be injected into the State system where you are awaiting trial... which, if you loose, means the rest of your life will be spent with State criminals... not Federal violators... State vs. Federal… etc. What would you do? Admitting guilt might have been the prudent thing to do... whether he did it or not.

Of the many things I knew about Ben Kramer and some of the things I assumed... I knew that he was a Narcissist. Given his state, admitting to that crime may have given him some sort of pleasure... whether he did it or not.

As far as him being a "Great" racer. Come on guys... this is offshore... you really don't think there's a "talent" component to this stuff... do you??? The winners in offshore win with $$$... something Ben Kramer had plenty of.
i believe he pleaded "NO CONTEST" time has been served.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
i believe he pleaded "NO CONTEST" time has been served.
Again, evidence that the state needed resolve to a case that was completely unsolvable and a prosecution that was un-winable.

The GJ that Aronow was to testify before had seven other "targets".
Old 02-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not to get off the subject, but he looks like Freddy Mercury ??
Attached Images  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by daredevil
I ahve to say,,,i don't know your DAD and i did not know Don.
But i know 1 thing and its a fact ,,,I AM BROKE AND I RACE A BOAT !!!!!!!!

How is that ?!

Kid ,,,stay safe and life is all good.
And yes i think both of these named above are hero's to Offshore racing and boats.
define broke. im a little slow.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:53 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by kramers kid 69
This Is Ben Kramer Son Sending Out For All Your Help.names Like My Father Maid The Powerboating What It Was In The 80s In South Fl And Around The World.but Now Alot Of People I Meet In The Buissness My Family Name Is A Bad Word To Some.like We Care How They Feel.bottom Line Fast Is Fast And Apaches And My Father Were Some Of The Fastest Around.and Hes Been Caged To Long.im Trying To Set Something Up For The Next Worlds In Key West.all Money Maid From This Event Will Go Towards Legale Deffence.if Anyone Has Any Thing They Would Like To Help Or Say Please Contact Me.if We Bring Back The Classics Sport Will Be Classic Again.
Talk about "opening a can of worms" As a father to a young son and also a son to my father, I understand your wanting a dad and also your dad wanting to spend time with his son. I hope that outside of this delema you are doing good. My only coments are just a quick bit of advice. You may be too young but there is a classic song and one line in the song is "don't ask me what I think about you, you might not get the answer you wanted to" In other words... you asked for opinions, don't be pissed when ya get em. Although I am sorry that some unloaded on you. You didn't do anything but ask a question. Good Luck.
P.S. How old are you, and how often to you see your dad?
Old 02-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MidOcean

I'm not getting into the whole fight thing, my grandfather knew Aronow, but I don't think we'll ever know the real story. But I was reading an article where Krammer said he took the plea just to get out of the Dade County Jail system. Dade County jail is an absolute sh!thole, if I was in there and knew I was innocent but didn't know what was going to happen and they came to me with that offer....I'd plea guilty too to get the hell outta there lol.

As far as his son though, damn, that hurt my eyes reading those post. Could that really be him? If so, I don't think anyone is disagreeing your father was a great racer, but he's not getting out of a life sentence.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Registered

Wink

Originally Posted by daredevil
MM, broke like in no $$$$ . Why u wanna help ? LOL
well you own a boat and computer. what kind of help do you need.remember "you can get by with a little help from your friends" cya.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:33 AM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 40 Posts

Scott and MM "BROKE" is when the boat don't go ! LOL and how's the weather ? +- oldschoolfan, you pop in @ Captain Parkers ever ?

Last edited by I'CE; 02-04-2009 at 01:47 AM.

Quick Reply: free ben kramer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.