Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Sunsation's New XRT and Hilltop Marine >

Sunsation's New XRT and Hilltop Marine

Notices

Sunsation's New XRT and Hilltop Marine

Old 02-17-2009, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys if we all had the same tastes we would all be marriend to the same woman. Now that is food for thought. Anyway, I digress. The Sunsation Gang has put together a one of a kind product and to us here at Hilltop Marine it is super impressive. Thanks guys and thank all of you who are taking the time to comment on the XRT.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:54 AM
Registered

The boat looked great in person.It was also priced right.Could use a pair of 525.I was very impressed.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:21 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Definitely a unique dash.
[IMG]

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 02-18-2009, 07:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Does it come with a Bat Cape?

Sunsation group obviously does not sit around pumping out the same boat year after year!
Old 02-18-2009, 08:44 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Can't get into the lines of the boat and the helm looks like an arcade.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Must be the Latino package
Old 02-18-2009, 09:49 AM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Kyle, good to see you at the show buddy. I enjoyed my tour of the new Sunsation.

Once I sat at the helm and looked the dash over, things began to become a bit more clear. My first thought was holy **** that is a lot of stuff but it is really thoughtfully placed and there are lots of neat things going on there.

My favorite part of the boat were the porthole windows. At first glance, I thought they were just part of the paint scheme. I did not notice the were acutally windows till Kyle pointed them out from inside. Very cool idea.

I also really liked the custom cowlings on the 496's. Very cool and much better looking than the fugly new factory ones.

I just love the fact Sunsation is working to push the envelope of design and not just resting on their past acomplishments. The boat is not for everyone but it is a great concept. I admit I was not always a fan of Sunsation but I have been sold. Now if I can just come up with the coin.

Matt
Old 02-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Registered

I'm diggin the passenger side grab handle (simple yet a lot more functional then your standard passenger side grab handle) along with the windscreen design over the center guages between the fairings. The more I look at it the more I like it.

I have a feeling they will be selling a lot of this model.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Registered

Thanks for all the feedback. It's not gonna be for everyone but a lot of people really liked it. I will say that you can't base your opinion off the pics, I was a little skeptical until I saw it in person, it's incredible!!! Once you look it over for a few minutes it's really pretty simple there is just a lot of detail that makes it look really busy at a glance. In all reality when you are driving you are gonna be looking at the Vessel View screen 98% of the time. We've got another one coming.

Matt, it was great to see you! Hope you get on the water more this year. Congrats on the new addition to the family.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

nice I like it, what size is it a 32 or ? it must look real neat in person its got that bat boat look, I also like the other one you guys did with the dash that opened up to go into the cabin. but I really like the sq back boats the most. sweet job Art

Quick Reply: Sunsation's New XRT and Hilltop Marine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.