Notices

Marinas

Old 02-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Marinas

Hello everyone, I just became a new boater in 2008 and had an incredibly hard time finding a marina. I searched all over the internet for a marina review/ratings site and couldn't find one. Since I had some experience building internet companies I decided to start one of my own called MarinaRatings.com.

I just launched it about a month ago and am trying to get users to post reviews on marinas they have stayed at or are currently at, so I'm giving away a free Waverunner to a random user. I know, I know, it's not a 100mph speedboat that you guys love, but it's something (maybe for the wife/kids???). Each review you post gets you one free entry, then I draw a review at random and the user tied to the review wins.

So, if you could please take a minute to check out the site and maybe post a review or two it would be great to help us in our launch phase, and you never know, you may end up winning that Waverunner after all!

Hope to see you soon!

MarinaRatings.com