Notices

House Of Cards

Old 02-19-2009, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 234 Posts
Default House Of Cards

If any one has not seen it. Explains a lot for those who do not know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3OiP...eature=related
Old 02-19-2009, 02:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

1+1=3

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 02-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who didnt see this coming? I`ve got friends that mortgaged up to the hilt and now they`re finding out they`er upside down on their houses. Sad, but everyone got to feel rich for a little while. Back to reallity.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:57 PM

The more I research and learn the more I completely disagree with this bailout chit. OK you buy house you can't afford, let it get foreclosed, bank made loan they shouldn't have, let them take the hit, invester purchased bad mortgage investments, they loose, I understand all this, but with any risk and investment their is a chance of it going down?? Now the tax payer has to cover loss, what a bunch of chit. OK some banks fail, money is FDIC protected, newer smarter, banks will come from ashes?
Old 02-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

i find it pretty hard to feel sorry for someone that signed a loan saying they made four times what their actual income was. You can pretty much end the story right there.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 02-19-2009, 03:34 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL
The more I research and learn the more I completely disagree with this bailout chit. OK you buy house you can't afford, let it get foreclosed, bank made loan they shouldn't have, let them take the hit, invester purchased bad mortgage investments, they loose, I understand all this, but with any risk and investment their is a chance of it going down?? Now the tax payer has to cover loss, what a bunch of chit. OK some banks fail, money is FDIC protected, newer smarter, banks will come from ashes?
I totally agree. Dumba$$es living beyond their means, plain and simple. I don't feel sorry for any of them, except for the American tax payers, like myself
Old 02-19-2009, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
I totally agree. Dumba$$es living beyond their means, plain and simple. I don't feel sorry for any of them, except for the American tax payers, like myself
Oh and the mortgage brokers who comitted FRAUD, yea thats what it is FRAUD, time to go to the poky, to the Bankers who lied on the loan ratings again theirs a word for it FRAUD, yea you go to poky also. WHY IS NO ONE IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I sold a car with rolled back milage, and did it 100 times a year, yea ITS FRAUD, I would go to jail, why to these guys get a free pass??????
Old 02-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 234 Posts

Exactly. So many people grabbed their commisions as these loans flew by starting with the appraisers and ending with wallstreet dumping them overseas.Appraisrs mortgage brokers packagers raters and evrybody in the chain is guilty of not doing do diligence in their job that was required.I bet if you brought most of the appraisers and brokers and evrybody down the line and read them the guidlines and laws that they were supposed to follow everyone of them would be guilty of breaking them and would lose their license.

This new bill is going to do nothing to help the irresponsible people that got into this. And i don't believe most of them l still will not pay for their houses even with the goverment help.They have the mentality that screw it we can walk away

Last edited by tommymonza; 02-19-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:53 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

In the meantime,

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1039849853
Old 02-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you want a better life,, your just going to have to pay for it like the rest of us, those people who want us to feel sorry for them, because they lied on legal document about the amounts of money they earned are to blame, even though a shady mortgage broker advised them to do so,, its still the buyers lie. I dont mean to be a hard aZZ,, but if we bail them out right now,, just get your taxpayer check book ready,, cause next year we will have to do the same thing,, and on and on,, untill we are all out of a country,, Lets do the logical thing,, Let the bail out give government ownership of the homes, and rent the home back to the owner,, if they cant pay the rent,, evict,, and rent it to some one who can afford,we can create some nice jobs in the process , and help to bring back the realestate market,, Give a man a fish,, he can eat for a day,, Teach a man to fish,, he can eat for a lifetime.

Quick Reply: House Of Cards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.