Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Motor Damage During Shipping ?????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/203546-motor-damage-during-shipping.html)

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-25-2009 11:19 PM

[QUOTE=Panther;2808823]I agree 100% but from what I can tell from reading ...

what I can tell from reading :rolleyes:

I guess you sure the Phuch would know then would'nt ya ???
maybe you can preDICK the future also :grinser010:

Zoomnfun 02-26-2009 06:41 AM

I was thinking about this again, I want to see a pic of the guy who bolted those motors in the crates with ONE BOLT???

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-26-2009 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Zoomnfun (Post 2808905)
I was thinking about this again, I want to see a pic of the guy who bolted those motors in the crates with ONE BOLT???

Dont know who it was and have'nt been told , was suppose to have a 3 way phone conversatin monday morn and never happened :p I was told U know how employees are and we were in a hurry ..
so are flywheel bolts left out if your in a hurry? are rod bolts left out if your in a hurry ??? I dont know not a engine bldr but has me worried and if i had 1 wish it would be the motors were still in the boat and never pulled in Oct :mad:

Gary K wrong parts again showed yesterday , Have a call into Bill now may be a good time to bolt your dry sumps on move forward .....:ernaehrung004:

10x 02-26-2009 09:13 AM

Bill, after talking to you yesterday about this problem, I can clearly see the whole picture. What everybody else on here does'nt know, is all the other B/S that went along with it. :rolleyes: If I were you, I'd tell the whole story from the beginning, and then let everyone make their own presumption on what THEY would do if they were in your situation. That story would take pages of typing, and most probably put an end to a certain shop for their methods of conducting business. Pretty phuckin sad if ya ask me, when ya pay TOP dollar for work done, get hit with additional charges that were never discussed even after they're paid, to get charged extra for mistakes that the builder made in their quotes.

I gotta hand it to ya, had half of this $hit happened to me that you went through, I'd a been on a road trip out west, and by now, Lois would've been calling you for bail money. :eek: You got WAY, WAY more patients than I've got. :mad:

I talked to Bob this morning at your shop, left ya a message on the cell, give me a shout back, got some good news for ya. :cool:

Zoomnfun 02-26-2009 09:29 AM

I keep thinking of where someone posted about having a similar situation and got on a plane to go straighten it out for their client. And let face it at this level of MONEY people are clients not customers. A customer buys a beef for lunch, a client spends big $$$ and has a certain expectation of service and proper follow up if there is an issue. This deal failed on many levels if held to that standard... and is still failing as we type.

40FlatDeck 02-26-2009 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2808928)
Dont know who it was and have'nt been told , was suppose to have a 3 way phone conversatin monday morn and never happened :p I was told U know how employees are and we were in a hurry ..
so are flywheel bolts left out if your in a hurry? are rod bolts left out if your in a hurry ??? I dont know not a engine bldr but has me worried and if i had 1 wish it would be the motors were still in the boat and never pulled in Oct :mad:

Gary K wrong parts again showed yesterday , Have a call into Bill now may be a good time to bolt your dry sumps on move forward .....:ernaehrung004:

Come on bro.......

I agree shipping the motor with one bolt was wrong, I would be pissed too. And your right, Larry is responsible for his employees. Whoever did it made a mistake, plain and simple, but they are making it right.

I'm sorry KE shipped you the wrong parts.

But please don't come on here and say things like "I wonder if there are rod bolts missing too" Those are rock solid motors, 110% better than what they were. You brought them tired, mismatched motors, that you were not happy with......so please don't say you should have left them in there. I don't think you would be happy with a boat that didn't break 140....

I recommended them to you because they are one of the best at setting up what you have, a Skater that now has big power.

I'm sorry the shipping problem happened, but they are making it right. Be patient, put the motors in, and get ready to enjoy a 160+ Skater.....

Erik

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-26-2009 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck (Post 2809059)
Come on bro.......

I agree shipping the motor with one bolt was wrong, I would be pissed too. And your right, Larry is responsible for his employees. Whoever did it made a mistake, plain and simple, but they are making it right.

I'm sorry KE shipped you the wrong parts.

But please don't come on here and say things like "I wonder if there are rod bolts missing too" Those are rock solid motors, 110% better than what they were. You brought them tired, mismatched motors, that you were not happy with......so please don't say you should have left them in there. I don't think you would be happy with a boat that didn't break 140....

I recommended them to you because they are one of the best at setting up what you have, a Skater that now has big power.

I'm sorry the shipping problem happened, but they are making it right. Be patient, put the motors in, and get ready to enjoy a 160+ Skater.....

Erik

ERIK its all C@@L , and Thank you for your support :ernaehrung004:, pics, and vids:p

And a HUGE thank you to KEITH E trying to get me squared away sending me parts and overnite shipping and has'nt charged a penny and wont let me pay him ..:ernaehrung004:

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-26-2009 10:06 AM

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2809059]Come on bro.......

Just for the record Bro , Tired ???? NOPE they leaked down was 8%-12% not bad, mismatched ??? help me out Brutha,needed a valve job ?? ABSOLUTELY .... had 7.5-1 compression and nitrous pistons Yes a little light on power but was reliable and goof proof :cool: So 300 horse was'nt magik it was a combination with the ICE INJECTION SYSTEM ,pump gas, some boost, and low egts ... and was paid for out of my bank account that i dont have a prob with

thanks again ERIK see ya at DESERT STORM , dont sound like we'll be havin cocktails,