Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Motor Damage During Shipping ?????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/203546-motor-damage-during-shipping.html)

offshoredrillin 02-28-2009 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2810644)
Thank you offshoredrillin:cool-smiley-027:

holy crap, he did it, DAve, did you see it, he friggin did it, lmao...Way to go Bill, you move to the head of the class today.:evilb:

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-28-2009 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2810685)
holy crap, he did it, DAve, did you see it, he friggin did it, lmao...Way to go Bill, you move to the head of the class today.:evilb:

LMAO :drink:well i was at my STRESS relieving class last nite , heavely sedated this morn , and just told Pinky there's nothing gonna get me worked up this whole weekend but her and her G/Fs :ernaehrung004: and NO where not taking this thread to the Uncensored section :cool-smiley-027:

glassdave 02-28-2009 11:17 AM

lol Rob calls and leaves me a voicemail that Bill successfully quoted a post . . . .I had to see it for myself :D

oh an sheep no longer run free . . . . :drink:

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2810713)
ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10x 02-28-2009 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2810685)

LMAO Now that Bill's at the head of the class, it just goes to show ya that ya CAN teach old dogs new tricks. :cool-smiley-027:

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-28-2009 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by 10x (Post 2810782)
LMAO Now that Bill's at the head of the class, it just goes to show ya that ya CAN teach old dogs new tricks. :cool-smiley-027:

OK now i see how you are :cool-smiley-027: and who you callin old ??? DO NOT talk about Rob & DAve like that , there young at heart anywayz :party-smiley-004:

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-28-2009 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 2810725)
lol Rob calls and leaves me a voicemail that Bill successfully quoted a post . . . .I had to see it for myself :D

oh an sheep no longer run free . . . . :drink:

Yeah real Funny Ha Ha :grinser010:

And BTW thanks again FED EX just left and the box is here ,packaging was great, no damage and get me a bill and Pinky will get ya taken care of ... :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

Panther 02-28-2009 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2810665)
As far as going on & on ??? correct me if im wrong but did'nt you chose to read the thread ??? there are lots of others on OSO ..
ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I choose to read it because I want to see if you're "problem" is being rectified but I digress.. You haven't directly answered the question of if your parts have been paid for and shipped to you???

As you say, ROCK ON!!!!!

Good luck and Peach out! :drink:

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-28-2009 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2810865)
I choose to read it because I want to see if you're "problem" is being rectified but I digress.. You haven't directly answered the question of if your parts have been paid for and shipped to you???

As you say, ROCK ON!!!!!

Good luck and Peach out! :drink:

Thank you for the concern Panther and i appreciate it :ernaehrung004: And your DIRECT answer is as follows ...... Parts have been wrong both xs so far , and nothing has been paid for that i have heard of or seen ... :cool-smiley-027:

brian41 03-01-2009 09:15 AM

As for the people piling on that really does no good...and as far as Daredevil, you really need to stop posting on threads with ethics questions as we all have seen how you handled your customers. Your constant adding of your 2 cents does nothing but inflame situations that could be avoided. Do yourself a favor and think more, post less..you'll be surprised at how much more intelligent you seem.[/QUOTE]

I thought that Daredevil was the guy that ripped another member a while back. He was selling parts that he did not even have and it blew up in his face. Now I see he post on just about every thread. Is he the new fred-trick guy ?