Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Motor Damage During Shipping ?????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/203546-motor-damage-during-shipping.html)

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-19-2009 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by 10x (Post 2804311)
Bill, What was damaged ?? Ya know what they say.......... If ya want it done right, ya gotta do it yourself. Pretty phuckin sad, but I've learned that alot lately. :rolleyes:

Phuch :grinser010: ya gotta do it yourself. Pretty phuckin sad OH YEAH ....... Believe me BIG Daddy if i knew what it was gonna cost for the crates, packaging,putting the motors in crates, and this chit .. I dont even give a chit about the shipping charges... But for sure i would of sent the Bill Jr to pick them up :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

Call ya in the morn Frankie tooooo much G@@se today gunna hit the floor pretty hard

c_deezy 02-19-2009 08:28 PM

Bill, What was damaged ?? Ya know what they say.......... If ya want it done right, ya gotta do it yourself. Pretty phuckin sad, but I've learned that alot lately. :rolleyes:

So true, so true. ::(:

Pit 02-19-2009 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2804321)
Phuch :grinser010: ya gotta do it yourself. Pretty phuckin sad OH YEAH ....... Believe me BIG Daddy if i knew what it was gonna cost for the crates, packaging,putting the motors in crates, and this chit .. I dont even give a chit about the shipping charges... But for sure i would of sent the Bill Jr to pick them up :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

Call ya in the morn Frankie tooooo much G@@se today gunna hit the floor pretty hard

That is the best way to forget that people are F*!#ing you.. Hope it all works out.

MER Performance 02-19-2009 08:43 PM

I have sent 4 complete engines to the mid-west from the east coast. 598 14-71 motor plates installed and we made support brackets with mounting plates for one bolt in each corner a total of 4. and also crated the engines with plywood with 2x4 studs to secure the plywood to. It seems to me that someone was in a hurry and didn't care about the out-come. SORRY to hear about it. Stuff like that effects all of us in business. There is no excuse for 2 bolts holding those engines!

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-19-2009 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Pit (Post 2804332)
That is the best way to forget that people are F*!#ing you.. Hope it all works out.

That is the best way to forget that people are F*!#ing you
:ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:
Until morning then i'll remember again ....

Thnx Bro

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-19-2009 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by MER Performance (Post 2804338)
I have sent 4 complete engines to the mid-west from the east coast. 598 14-71 motor plates installed and we made support brackets with mounting plates for one bolt in each corner a total of 4. and also crated the engines with plywood with 2x4 studs to secure the plywood to. It seems to me that someone was in a hurry and didn't care about the out-come. SORRY to hear about it. Stuff like that effects all of us in business. There is no excuse for 2 bolts holding those engines!

It seems to me that someone was in a hurry and didn't care about the out-come.:evilb:
I here ya BIG Daddy but trying not to think that way ....

YET !

handfulz28 02-19-2009 10:02 PM

Did the dock lines make it ok? :D

I say phuck karma, out the bastards so they can be avoided.

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-19-2009 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by handfulz28 (Post 2804398)
Did the dock lines make it ok? :D

I say phuck karma, out the bastards so they can be avoided.

out the bastards so they can be avoided:eek:
I like that but im trying to keep my blood pressure down, and BAIL bond card in my pocket :ernaehrung004:

Got the lines and thnx again Bro

mmareno 02-20-2009 05:25 AM

What was the actual damage?