Motor Damage During Shipping ?????? >

Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Notices

Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Old 02-25-2009, 08:45 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by daredevil
Thats crazy after u paid for it already,,,,now u have to do it again. I tell u bro ,,,grab him by the B.... and shake him ,,or call me,,i do it forya.
Thats crazy after u paid for it already,,,,now u have to do it again
Hey is'nt that the way everything in boating is ???
from what i'm being told im dreaming up the problem , and Pinky is a LIAR so who am i to say

signed the DREAMER
Attached Thumbnails Motor Damage During Shipping ??????-broke-oil-motor-002.jpg  
Old 02-25-2009, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Thats crazy after u paid for it already,,,,now u have to do it again
Hey is'nt that the way everything in boating is ???
from what i'm being told im dreaming up the problem , and Pinky is a LIAR so who am i to say

signed the DREAMER
Bill, Bill, Bill.............

I really wish you would have given Larry a couple days to take care of this before you plaster it on websites. There was a misunderstanding between some people in the shop about what was needed and what happpened in shipping.
Do you really think Larry was gonna tell you to get f**ked??
You will no doubt get the parts you need to fix it.......Larry and his employees are some of the best in the business and have worked for years to get were they are today. It sucks to see some of the people on here jumping to conclusions.

They worked very hard on your motors Bill. Alot of issues were fixed and they rolled out of there making over 300 more horsepower a piece than when they came in.

I really hope you don't have anybody else "leak them down" or take them apart as some of your posts suggest. Take his advice, leave them were they are, and you will have a very, very, good running Skater.

I felt the need to come post for them since they do not get on the internet. Larry builds POWER and I will put his motors against ANY engine builders out there and he will stand by the work he does. If anybody thinks otherwise I have a Skater waitng for you...... HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU BILL.

I think you are a good guy bro, I just wish you would have handled this a little different......

Erik
Old 02-25-2009, 10:58 AM
Registered

How long should he have to wait, the proof was right here 1st thing Monday I believe.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Zoomnfun
How long should he have to wait, the proof was right here 1st thing Monday I believe.
The parts were already shipped....

Listen, I understand he is upset, but at least give it couple days.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:33 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck

I really wish you would have given Larry a couple days to take care of this before you plaster it on websites. There was a misunderstanding between some people in the shop about what was needed and what happpened in shipping.
You will no doubt get the parts you need to fix it.......Larry and his employees are some of the best in the business and have worked for years to get were they are today. It sucks to see some of the people on here jumping to conclusions.

They worked very hard on your motors Bill. Alot of issues were fixed and they rolled out of there making over 300 more horsepower a piece than when they came in.

I really hope you don't have anybody else "leak them down" or take them apart as some of your posts suggest. Take his advice, leave them were they are, and you will have a very, very, good running Skater.

I felt the need to come post for them since they do not get on the internet. Larry builds POWER and I will put his motors against ANY engine builders out there and he will stand by the work he does. If anybody thinks otherwise I have a Skater waitng for you...... HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU BILL.

I think you are a good guy bro, I just wish you would have handled this a little different......

Erik
I agreewith every thing eric said.I think you shot yourself in the foot with this childless tactic.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

I agree with Bill.

He had a problem and it wasn't resolved. Problem should of never occured in the first place.

To spend big money and have that problem arrive I would of done the same thing...
Old 02-25-2009, 01:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BraceYourself
I agree with Bill.

He had a problem and it wasn't resolved. Problem should of never occured in the first place.

To spend big money and have that problem arrive I would of done the same thing...
How do you know it wasn't resolved????

A mistake was made when they were packaged up and it will be made right.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck

Erik
ROCK ON ERIK my Brutha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree Larry is a very hard worker just like you told me when you recommended LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE in Tuscon , we are all responsable for our employees BIG Daddy ... thanks again and see ya at the STORM
signed the DREAMER
Old 02-25-2009, 01:32 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=skater40;2808371]I agreewith every thing eric said.I think you shot yourself in the foot with this childless tactic.[/QUOTE

No CHILDLESS TACTIC at all Skater40....... He WAS called & e-mailed AND given time to respond...24 HRS.+ with NO RESPONSE until Friday evening after the thread was started.
No one shot themself in the foot, everyone is entitled to their own opinion....just stated our opinion & wanted to know what other people's opinions were & what they have gone through.
PINKY
P.S. Bill had the speaker phone on when I was called a Liar...good customer service/public relations huh??????
Old 02-25-2009, 02:44 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Probably best to post stories after final results unless you're getting no where with the person and have to get the word out to get it resolved.

No offense to either party but when I see things like this it makes me not want to deal with "either" party in the future.

At the end of the day I think no one is going to be happy and words are going to be said that both sides don't really mean... This stuff really makes me not want to buy or sell anything on these sites anymore...

Quick Reply: Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.