Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Motor Damage During Shipping ?????? >

Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Notices

Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Old 02-26-2009, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Put up a pic of your drive stand, showem how its done Rog!
Old 02-26-2009, 02:24 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RMPRam
This whole thread/topic has been very interesting. I had a 2 hour conversation with Bill on Tuesday and he bent my ear about all the details of his dealings with the engine builder in Tucson. In my opinion, Bill has been nothing but a gentleman throughout this whole process. I have yet to hear any statements from Larry's Engine & Marine to contradict any of Bill's statements/concerns. Until then I have no reason but to believe everything that Bill has told me. Bill has not posted anywhere near all the "dealings" he had on this motor build/shipment. My advice, Bill, post all the details and let Larry respond.
That's what I was talkin about in my last post. So far, I hav'nt heard anything from the engine builder, only other people that are sticking up for him. What's wrong with that picture ???
Personally I believe that this whole thing could've been avoided if only the responsible party would've returned Bills calls, and made good on their mistake of how the engine was crated. It's clearly not Bills fault that there were issues about the crating that led to broken parts on the engine. Bill paid more than good money to have the engines crated properly, and they were not. Any reputable builder would've returned his calls and made good on the mistakes made by their employees. Not denied fault, called his wife a liar, refused to speak with Bills son about some technical info he inquired about, because Bill Sr. was the one that bought and paid for the engines. It's all just a poor call of business ethics. I could'nt even imagine treating a customer like that, especially after the tens of thousands of dollars that Bill spent with them.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 02-26-2009, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 10x
That's what I was talkin about in my last post. So far, I hav'nt heard anything from the engine builder, only other people that are sticking up for him. What's wrong with that picture ???
Personally I believe that this whole thing could've been avoided if only the responsible party would've returned Bills calls, and made good on their mistake of how the engine was crated. It's clearly not Bills fault that there were issues about the crating that led to broken parts on the engine. Bill paid more than good money to have the engines crated properly, and they were not. Any reputable builder would've returned his calls and made good on the mistakes made by their employees. Not denied fault, called his wife a liar, refused to speak with Bills son about some technical info he inquired about, because Bill Sr. was the one that bought and paid for the engines. It's all just a poor call of business ethics. I could'nt even imagine treating a customer like that, especially after the tens of thousands of dollars that Bill spent with them.
Ditto!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Registered

RHR -

I would think you've got most everything squared away, but if there's anything I can do to help get you parts, etc. let me know, I will be in your area in the next couple weeks to deliver a set of blowers.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Zoomnfun
Put up a pic of your drive stand, showem how its done Rog!
I can't post pictures 'cause I didn't re-new my membership.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 10x
I was trying to respond for Larry since he will not. I don't see him on the computer anytime soon, and since I hooked these two up I feel some what responsible.

There is no use to say much else in the fact that RunninHot has many friends on here and it wouldn't do much good. Larry does not "refuse calls", but when you call 10 times a day, he needs to call you back.

Anyone who called Pinky a liar is wrong, and should not have said it if they did....

That was Bill"s engine stand......

Does anyone remember the thread about Bill's boat being fixed at Skater??? He threw Skater under the bus too.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Hey Bill,,,,, just to make sure everything is ok with the motors,,,,, lets run them in the OUTLAW for the summer until we are sure they are ready to go !!!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2809317]I was trying to respond for Larry since he will not. I don't see him on the computer anytime soon, and since I hooked these two up I feel some what responsible.

There is no use to say much else in the fact that RunninHot has many friends on here and it wouldn't do much good. Larry does not "refuse calls", but when you call 10 times a day, he needs to call you back.

Anyone who called Pinky a liar is wrong, and should not have said it if they did....

That was Bill"s engine stand......

Eric from this end i dont feel you are responsible and have no Beef with you Bro , however your pizzin me off now 10 calls a day ???? on Feb 19 th 3 emails sent to Larry KE phone #, my home adress for shipping ,request for tracking # , 1 phone call made to Larry at 3:07 goes a lil like this Larry is BUZY, Jeff left the bldg dont know when hes coming back, have Larry call me at the end of the day before he goes home ... Louis sayz Larry will call you at 5.00 , NO PHONE CALL from Larry till friday at 4.55 after he was read the OSO thread by his Arizona boyz .... yes it was my engine stand , and i was told it had to be cut,refabricated,welded by Larrys and i paid for it ....but now its the ENGINE STANDS fault ????

this 10 phone calls a day is TOTAL Bullchit and i'll tell ya what have LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE produce there phone records with this 10 calls a day and i will write another check the price i paid for these motors to a CHARITY of OSOs choice .....

Guys Pleaz dont bash on Erik , he has no dog in this fight ...
PEACE OUT ......

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 02-26-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by daredevil
Hey,,,now somebody has to translate,,,,,because i don't get it again with tooo much unfinished sentenses !!

You feel responsible,,,ok.
Somebody called Pinky a LIAR ,,,and should ???????? WHAT

Bill's engine stand ???????? 1 bolt in it !!!!!?????

I dont get it ,,,again call 10 times ,,no return phonecall ?????

What else ??? Motor not right (atleast after shipping) ???
What else ??? Everything was paid and more then supost to ????

What else ,,,what ???? Now it even starts to PI$$ me off and i don't even know u .

IS THERE ANY ENGINEBUILDER OUT THERE THAT REALY DOES WHAT THEY SAY AND STANDS BEHIND THERE PHUCKIN PRODUCT ???????????

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ???
I think I covered it in previous posts.

He stands by his motors 100%

It was wrong to ship with one bolt.

If somebody told Pinky to shut up, it was wrong.

But I believe they are making it right. All I asked was a little patience.

It is tough to write back to you DareDevil. I don't believe you can read, let alone post.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by daredevil
Why do get personal ???? My english is not the best . SORRY

Still even though he tries to make it right,,,is probable because u told him too ,,,i don't and did not see any reason why he even NOT returned the first call.

And if i would be boss,,,,i would fire the guy who packed and called Pinky a liar even if it was the best guy i have !!!

By the way its not about my reading or posting skills !!!

But whatever.
Dont let them get you excited Scott

no reason for anyone to get fired , just Pizz poor business & a very Defensive owner ......... NO my guy never said that , NO my wife never said that , funny though on the speaker phone it came thru my end .........

Quick Reply: Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.