Motor Damage During Shipping ?????? >

Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Notices

Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Old 03-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2811980]
4. I don't see how you can blame Larry for your blowers needing to be freshened. They packed them up and sent them out for you, that's it. You didn't even know what size they were!!! You advertised 1471's but had 1271's. I'm sure you had more explaning to do than just the teflon refresh!! Larry also hooked you up with a SMOKING deal on Gary's 1671's. You think you would have got that deal without him???
5. If you wanted to use a different cam or send your heads out to be done, you should have spoken up before you sent your motors in. I'm sure those companys do great work, but Larry knows exactly what works, what hp, and so on. He didn't want to try something different on your motors.

# 4 U must be hard of hearing bro I told you i was'nt blaming Larrys for the torn up Teflon but would of been nice to tell me about it instead of boxing them anyway and shipping them to my buyer and Larry personally telling me YOU DID'NT PAY ME TO INSPECT YOUR BLOWERS... cool i'll pay and make it right cause thats the kinda guy i am as far as me not knowing what blowers i had what does that have to do with anything ??? Larrys had the motor since November and claims to have dyno'd over 900 motors to date and did'nt realize till after he ran them on the dyno at 39% overdriven on jan 29th and Larrys dyno sheets even have 1471s on them but on Feb 2nd when the 1671s showed up he called and said guess what i just found out ..
Cant a motor bldr tell the diff between a 10,12,14,1671 where she goes over the distributor??

# 5 So to have a custom cam ground by Bob Madera , or headwork by Jim Valako even thought the motor was'nt put together and still being honed,machined makes a difference and nothing ever changes in a build ??? Seems to me nothing could be changed because it was a identical copy of your motor,pistons,big chief
Dont engine bldrs try different things , and learn along the way ?? I tried to explain to Larry not everyone can be the best at everything , If a general contractor pics the best concrete guys,drywallers,carpet,roofers,carpenter you dont put the concrete man in a 2 million dollar house to hang Cherry cabinets ..... Larry said IM THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 11:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Larry also hooked you up with a SMOKING deal on Gary's 1671's. You think you would have got that deal without him???

U need to get your facts straight Dude , or Stephanie@ LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE since shes telling you what to type ... Larry did'nt get involved in the 1671's until the eve of Jan 30th , and if you read the whipple snout thread on OSO dated 01/16/08 you'll see they were offered for sale to everyone/anyone but now Larry pulled it together ...yeah right after Larry got involved it ended up costing me more let me help you heres the thread/post

01-16-2009, 01:27 PM #65
skater40
VIP Member
VIP Member

skater 40 For all you roots blower fans,i have a set of 16-71 on my 42 outerlimits that i will sell for $2000. ea with snout and no pulleys.These are set up for carbs.PM me if interested soi can order the 8.3 s from dustin.
All of this s--t over a broken 12" aluminum tube with a o-ring at each end.SHAME SHAME SHAME.
AS to the blowers i sold you-larry did step in and convince me to sell you the adapter plate and the snout because i would not be using them for the whipple set up.I am now sorry i didnt charge you for them instead of giving them to you.
Eric is right -you have been tellig half truths on this thread
Bill -this BS needs to end.GARY
Old 03-02-2009, 11:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2812015]
Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck

1. Please do not start rumors about my motors. They are out of my boat, along with my drives, and are sitting at Larry's shop. YOU KNOW WHY BILL!!!! My boat is at Skater getting a ton of upgrades, two of which are new water intakes and repaint the bildge. The motors had to come out and I did not want Skater dealing with them. I am having Larry's change spark plugs, replace my blue Scotts plug wires with red, and change water impellers. You knew that!!!! I told you that in a phone conversation, the same one were you talked sh*t about Skater for 45 minutes. How they screwed you over, scratched your boat, ruined your canopies, blah,blah,blah. You don't deserve to own a Skater with all the bad stuff you say about them. Nice letter that Pinky wrote to Peter by the way, real classy....

Alrighty then let me adress these 1 at a time .... Sorry must of missed the phone call about the spark plugs, & wires ... I do remember your blowers were getting refreshed , I mentioned to Larry that you said to put your 1471 on and make a pull and he said they were too tired and would be a waste of his time ... Dont know about talkin sh*t about skater mentioned my oversprayed canopies, scratches down the side,carpet missing ,yes Pinky wrote a very good letter to Peter and the boat was fixed and they went above & beyond what i expected them to do by 150% and have no reason to drag Douglas into this
You bad mouthed skater to me as is described above .You seem to have selective memory .
Old 03-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2811980]
6. I have asked you time and time again....what broke on your motors, and you continue to dodge the question. With your hard to understand posts, you have many people believe your motor smashed down and ruined the oil pump, pan, and who knows what else. The fact is the motor probably moved 2 to 3 inches and kinked an outside oil line. The kink made a crack and the oil leaked out. KE sent you the wrong parts, since it is a very old system. They then asked you to send them the tube and they will make you a new one. Larry has also asked you to just send them the tube and he will make you one. THE FACT IS YOU WONT LET ANYBODY HELP YOU!!! You never sent the tube and just continued to bash on the internet. They both offered you to make a brand new tube but you continue to dodge them.

LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE were sent pic & emails even of the wrong parts and coresponding emails that i sent parts back thru my FED EX ... I think i even posted a email a few pages back... It is the Keith Eickert Pan /pump oiling system , my darling if it was just a kinked line the motor would of been in the boat already c'mon its 2.5 weeks as far as help i have been overwhelmed with offers from OSO guys but the parts are being CNC made, welded,worked on a lathe not real hip with the machine shop lingo but if not accepting help means LARRYS well patch it up , and its tooo expensive to have a program written to CNC 1 part and we dont pay backcharges ......well cost is not an object at this point and she'll be back together and presure tested nothing i hate more then a dirty bilge , and he'll we may even dyno her again since they forgot to hook up the BSF#s and Larry told me only nascar motors need bsf #s to calculate fuel so they dont run out ... But what do i know im dreamin good luck with your motors and see ya'll at desert storm
Old 03-02-2009, 11:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2812038]
4. I don't see how you can blame Larry for your blowers needing to be freshened. They packed them up and sent them out for you, that's it. You didn't even know what size they were!!! You advertised 1471's but had 1271's. I'm sure you had more explaning to do than just the teflon refresh!! Larry also hooked you up with a SMOKING deal on Gary's 1671's. You think you would have got that deal without him???
5. If you wanted to use a different cam or send your heads out to be done, you should have spoken up before you sent your motors in. I'm sure those companys do great work, but Larry knows exactly what works, what hp, and so on. He didn't want to try something different on your motors.

# 4 U must be hard of hearing bro I told you i was'nt blaming Larrys for the torn up Teflon but would of been nice to tell me about it instead of boxing them anyway and shipping them to my buyer and Larry personally telling me YOU DID'NT PAY ME TO INSPECT YOUR BLOWERS... cool i'll pay and make it right cause thats the kinda guy i am as far as me not knowing what blowers i had what does that have to do with anything ??? Larrys had the motor since November and claims to have dyno'd over 900 motors to date and did'nt realize till after he ran them on the dyno at 39% overdriven on jan 29th and Larrys dyno sheets even have 1471s on them but on Feb 2nd when the 1671s showed up he called and said guess what i just found out ..
Cant a motor bldr tell the diff between a 10,12,14,1671 where she goes over the distributor??

# 5 So to have a custom cam ground by Bob Madera , or headwork by Jim Valako even thought the motor was'nt put together and still being honed,machined makes a difference and nothing ever changes in a build ??? Seems to me nothing could be changed because it was a identical copy of your motor,pistons,big chief
Dont engine bldrs try different things , and learn along the way ?? I tried to explain to Larry not everyone can be the best at everything , If a general contractor pics the best concrete guys,drywallers,carpet,roofers,carpenter you dont put the concrete man in a 2 million dollar house to hang Cherry cabinets ..... Larry said IM THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again-selective memory.You told me that your blowers were 12-71 and that they were freshened 10 hours ago-yet you advertised them as 14-71s.
Your motors made 900 hp and now make 1300hp.They were a mess.Larry gave you a great job of straigtening them out.
Keith Eickert even offered to make you a new tube as did larry but you refused and continue to slander him.I wouldnt be surprised if you get served with a arizona lawsuit at desert storm.You certinly deserve to be sued.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

AND THE DRAMA GOES ON
Old 03-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by skater40
AS to the blowers i sold you-larry did step in and convince me to sell you the adapter plate and the snout because i would not be using them for the whipple set up.I am now sorry i didnt charge you for them instead of giving them to you.
Eric is right -you have been tellig half truths on this thread
Bill -this BS needs to end.GARY
Do'nt all 1671s need the adapter plate and from your emails to me it was everything except the pulleys .... now you got talked into selling the parts needed for the kit ... what next you did'nt get the money i sent
Old 03-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts
Wonder Who,s On The Phone With The Lawyer Now,oops What Goes Around Comes Around.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Neverfastenuf
Wow. All this due to one persons mistake (missing bolt). Amazing how it has escalated to the point it is now. A lot of hard feelings and animosity building. A shame, really is.

Not to minimize the extent of damage done, but mistakes happen. I am sure all involved have made mistakes, I sure have. No bash directed at anyone, just sad to see this conflict materialize over such a small thing.

Good luck with your engines Bill, I am sure you will be very happy with them when they are up and running. I have seen Eriks\40 Skater at Havasu and his engines were way impressive.

Sam
Old 03-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Banned

Think what you want Bill. Its always someone elses fault.

You live in a dream land of Vicodin and Grey Goose, although thats a nice dream land, it's not reality...
Think what you want Bill. Its always someone elses fault.????? So i guess i packaged them up ha ???? Funny thing is there the best , but my 16, & 18 year olds packaged,boxed,crated, bolted to MY STANDS and they made it to arizona OK

As far as dream land you have never met me ,so save it and tell me all about it and one of the runs over a few cocktails

Quick Reply: Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.