Motor Damage During Shipping ?????? >

Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Notices

Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Old 03-03-2009, 08:08 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 10x
OK, now what's it gonna take to make this whole thing right, and go away with all parties involved happy and remaining friends ?? I'd really like to see Bill get some kind of compensation for all the grief and aggravation he's been put through.
I believe Pinky needs an apology for being disrespected here too. She did'nt deserve what was thrown at her.
What about Larry's engine shop ?? So far, all we've heard was what Eric has spoken in representation of the engine shop. Not that I nor most other guys on here not believe what Eric has told us, because I believe he's speaking from his heart, and all he wants to do is get this whole mess resolved as simply as possible. There's pleny of evidence to prove that is a reasonable statement. I'm just really, really surprized that no one with any kind of authority to speak of, from the engine shop, can shed any light on what has happened. Does'nt make the shop look too credible IMO.
That being said, what's the next step ?? I really don't think that Bill nor Eric would really want to keep this thread alive, because first of all, it's not fixing the problem that Bill has adopted. So, let's stop all the personal he said this, and they said that, and I remember when you were pizzed at somebody else, JEEEZZZZZ, this stuff's starting to sound like that soap opera "As the stomach turns" My mom's getting interested in reading this stuff. LMAO

Really guys, what's it gonna take to get this resolved ?? I wanna hear some reasonable solutions from here on, and anyone that just wants to stir the pot, leave your comments on the Apache forum. AHHHHHH $hit !!!!! Did I really say that "A" word ??? Sorry.

Bill, let's hear from you what you feel would be necessary to make everything right. Let's leave all the negative comments aside and put forth a positive thought to get you up and running. I know you don't have any personal bad feeling towards Eric, so let's begin talking again like the friends that we are.

Eric, I know you are only trying to speak up for Larry's shop, but sometimes that's not enough. I think we both know that if the shop would've returned Bill's phone calls with his complaints, things would've been a whole lot different. That's not what happened, so, now where do we go from here ??? Since you have a voice in this matter, I believe that possibly the best thing for the 2 of you guys to do, would be get on the phone, and discuss this whole thing from end to end, and come up with a reasonable solution that'll be suitable for both parties. I really think that this will be the only way to put some closure on this whole matter.

I'm not taking any sides here, I've put myself in both parties position, and I feel that Bill should've gotten a little more attention than he did, especially after the thousands of dollars that was spent by him. Put yourself in his shoes, and then see how you'd feel being treated the way he was. Nuff said, now let the healing progess begin.

BTW, once this matter is resolved, you guys will be receiving my arbotration bill. LMAO Better have plenty of gas in them Skaters bro, cause I'm not cheap. Grey G@@se for everybody.
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Frankie aka Barnaby Jones/Frank Cannon

I believe Pinky did'nt deserve what was thrown at her. Ditto BIG Daddy
And not once but again yesterday WTF

FYI 10X motor is apart ,parts being made/machined in Yorkville..motor should be back together and picked up monday and dropped right in the boat
PEACE OUT .
Attached Images   
Old 03-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 10x
OK, now what's it gonna take to make this whole thing right, and go away with all parties involved happy and remaining friends ?? I'd really like to see Bill get some kind of compensation for all the grief and aggravation he's been put through.
I believe Pinky needs an apology for being disrespected here too. She did'nt deserve what was thrown at her.
What about Larry's engine shop ?? So far, all we've heard was what Eric has spoken in representation of the engine shop. Not that I nor most other guys on here not believe what Eric has told us, because I believe he's speaking from his heart, and all he wants to do is get this whole mess resolved as simply as possible. There's pleny of evidence to prove that is a reasonable statement. I'm just really, really surprized that no one with any kind of authority to speak of, from the engine shop, can shed any light on what has happened. Does'nt make the shop look too credible IMO.
That being said, what's the next step ?? I really don't think that Bill nor Eric would really want to keep this thread alive, because first of all, it's not fixing the problem that Bill has adopted. So, let's stop all the personal he said this, and they said that, and I remember when you were pizzed at somebody else, JEEEZZZZZ, this stuff's starting to sound like that soap opera "As the stomach turns" My mom's getting interested in reading this stuff. LMAO

Really guys, what's it gonna take to get this resolved ?? I wanna hear some reasonable solutions from here on, and anyone that just wants to stir the pot, leave your comments on the Apache forum. AHHHHHH $hit !!!!! Did I really say that "A" word ??? Sorry.

Bill, let's hear from you what you feel would be necessary to make everything right. Let's leave all the negative comments aside and put forth a positive thought to get you up and running. I know you don't have any personal bad feeling towards Eric, so let's begin talking again like the friends that we are.

Eric, I know you are only trying to speak up for Larry's shop, but sometimes that's not enough. I think we both know that if the shop would've returned Bill's phone calls with his complaints, things would've been a whole lot different. That's not what happened, so, now where do we go from here ??? Since you have a voice in this matter, I believe that possibly the best thing for the 2 of you guys to do, would be get on the phone, and discuss this whole thing from end to end, and come up with a reasonable solution that'll be suitable for both parties. I really think that this will be the only way to put some closure on this whole matter.

I'm not taking any sides here, I've put myself in both parties position, and I feel that Bill should've gotten a little more attention than he did, especially after the thousands of dollars that was spent by him. Put yourself in his shoes, and then see how you'd feel being treated the way he was. Nuff said, now let the healing progess begin.

BTW, once this matter is resolved, you guys will be receiving my arbotration bill. LMAO Better have plenty of gas in them Skaters bro, cause I'm not cheap. Grey G@@se for everybody.
Nice post!!!!

At the end of the day it's a he said/she said. I told Bill many times, I understand his frustration, I understand how much money it takes, I understand why he is pissed. All I asked was some patience.

I think boaters in general are very, very loyal people. I did not post for over 10 pages, but when I started hearing things like, "I wouldn't let Larry rebuild my lawn mower", or, " I wonder if he forgot the rod bolts", it upsets me. I have had everything from bone stock Mercury motors to Sterlings, and I feel my combo now is the absolute best, so yeah I defended my builder.

I'm sure in a month or two things will blow over. Although my Skater won't be done for Desert Storm, I will be there all week on another boat. If Bill wants to talk to me then, thats cool......if he doesn't, thats ok too.

Hopefully I will see some of you on the water.....

Erik
Old 03-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Banned

daredevil,
I do not get it are you Bill's friend ? You have more posts in this thread than Bill does and from what I have seen and read about you in the past I would not want you as a tag along.

Not to change the thread but does anybody really know this daredevil guy ? He is like the plague around here just like LLD was when he came on the site or am I the one that is wrong.

dirtdevil I have been in the auto and marine business since 1979 and on this site since 2002 as you can see from my post count I do not get involved much but I smell a rat looking for some cheese.

Last edited by brian41; 03-03-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:44 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41

dirtdevil I have been in the auto and marine business since 1979 and on this site since 2002 as you can see from my post count I do not get involved much but I smell a rat looking for some cheese.
HA, omfg that is the funniest thing I have read all week.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by daredevil
Ok,,lets go on with the BS !!!

Brian 41 ,,,,sorry to hear that u are 30 years in the car and boat bussiness and only made it to a 1994 -32 foot Baja ?!

Seems like u had more down's then up's ?!

But again maybe boating is not your thing and thats why your not posting that often ?

Also about the friend question,,,don't need any,they cost to much money,,,bin there !

Now continue with the bashing and u all show YOUR thru caracter,,i quess u all know mine without knowing me ?!

Okay enough crap on Bill's thread lets take the glove's off. I will start another thread and name it " Has anybody bought from daredevil" that way we can get to know you and decide if you are a scammer or not.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

Here's how Mercury ships... No stand... Just mount to pallet.
Attached Thumbnails Motor Damage During Shipping ??????-0303091445.jpg   Motor Damage During Shipping ??????-0303091442.jpg   Motor Damage During Shipping ??????-430199020115_0_bg.jpg  

Last edited by BraceYourself; 03-03-2009 at 02:37 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=BraceYourself;2813118]Here's how Mercury ships... No stand... Just mount to pallet.

Very Niiiiice Jeremy , they did'nt ship those without wooden crates did they ??? Is that your boat in pic # 2 , and is that a NOS bottle i see ??? LoL colors look way cool See ya'll on the water this spring
Old 03-03-2009, 03:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2813128]
Originally Posted by BraceYourself
Here's how Mercury ships... No stand... Just mount to pallet.

Very Niiiiice Jeremy , they did'nt ship those without wooden crates did they ??? Is that your boat in pic # 2 , and is that a NOS bottle i see ??? LoL colors look way cool See ya'll on the water this spring

They were in crates and had plastic bags around them. No NOS, but is my boat in the back.

Hopefully we all have good runnin motors this summer.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=BraceYourself;2813139][QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2813128]

They were in crates and had plastic bags around them. No NOS, but is my boat in the back.

Hopefully we all have good runnin motors this summer.

Hopefully we all have good runnin motors this summer.: :enuf said right there
i'm sure your stoked ,were hoping to be running on the hose next tuesday tuesday.

How'd your paint work go ???
Old 03-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2810329]
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158

So you are going to fault an engine builder for not wanting to send out parts to different people???? At the end of the day, he is responsible for building your motors!!!! He is not going to gaurantee any motors that had other peoples hands on them!!!!! Put down the Vic bro.
when theres a head guy as good as jim v porting the heads, and a cam guy as rm builder picking a cam and the engine builder would get in a huff about it my motors would be out the door, but I always ask questions like that 1st. with my east coast builder JIM RIED I picked the cam with a pro and sent it to him cause I thought it was betterthan what he wanted to use and he did not say no its my sandbox and it was going from 1st build to a 2nd. my new motor I talked to the builder 1st of what we were going to do and what my goals were AND I AM very happy working with DEAN GELLNER on my 4th build and 5th this fall. Well at least some of us see how this guy works his way or the highway, and if he rebuilds your engine stand and it fails its your stand not the one he phucked with and your headache to deal with. I worked in the HIGH end flooring business and we have rugs that can cost 250,000 to make most are in the 15,000 to 40,000 range but if I send one out the door crated and a nail cuts into the rug quess what, I fix it at mytime and labor or remake it, and the client has EVERY RIGHT TO YELL AT US if that helps them because they just spent 60,000 on a piece of silk rug so this guy is is not a pro I think a lot of people fell that way on here now. 1st mistake was not calling back or dropping what your doing after your client is upset on the phone about damage. not smiles here in this post. and about the vics thats a nice way to end a post.....psI have been off line just trying to catch up so I hope this so called builder has taken care of business by now. later man

Quick Reply: Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.