Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Notices

Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Old 03-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=daredevil;2810338][QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2810332]
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158

Erik,,,i don't know u ,,but now u are making it sound like its all Bills fault ,,,WTF ?! u need to hear yourself bro,,,missing the point of wahts wrong or wright ?!
HOW TRUE
__________________________________________________ _.....

Offsh.,,,,,,,come on tell everybody again that i have not the right to say that since i am a liar scumbag scamer and thief,,,

Just whanted to have that said,,,,sorry folks.
YOUR A GOOD GUY IN MY EYES
Old 03-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2810387][QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2810332]
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158

No Larrys is absolutely NOT responsible for my 1271s and never said they were or asked for anything ... But when i was told by Louis a employee of LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE on Feb 03 at 11.30 that my new blowers were on and my 1271s could be sold that the motor was running and they were already making pulls on it ... So i list it on OSO and it sells that eve and the following morn money is wired from florida and i call Larrys on Feb 04 9.30 and talk to Louis again and tell him i sold them if you can box them and charge me for the packing and i'll have FED EX pick them up ... friday still on the counter i call and ask can a LARRY employee drop them at FED EX and put them on my account ??? STEPHANIE says evrybody here is going a different direction will get it monday ... so monday while i try to explain to the buyer that i really do have/own blowers and im relying on Larrys .... Monday i get a call from Larrys FED EX is gone and blowers are still laying there OK so what can we do to get these gone today ... I(stephy) can call UPS and put it on your credit card FINE lets do it ..... Blowers arrive in Pompano Beach with Teflon chunks gone ,and marks in rotors ... I explain to buyer send them to Michigan and i will pick up the tab at Darrin meyers ... I call Larrys and ask Louis if he happened to see anything unuasual when he boxed and his reply was YES you must be calling about the TEFLON chunks missing i say yes and his reply is did'nt LARRY tell you everyone here knew about them ... I ask LARRY why did'nt someone mention and i would of had it refreshed before sending it And Mr LARRYS reply was I WAS"NT PAID TO INSPECT YOUR BLOWER .....

All it would of taken was hey the Blower needs to be looked at after we ran it at 39% overdriven on my Dyno
Thats it !!!this guy sounds like the BIGGEST ------- WOW. he doesn't like to have return customers, and HELP NEEDS HELP man I wish you went with you know who, I didn't here one bad thing about him and saw how he helped others from the board that I talk too.I hope these run ok , well still have a lot of posts to read only on 2/28.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by daredevil
I thought that Daredevil was the guy that ripped another member a while back. He was selling parts that he did not even have and it blew up in his face. Now I see he post on just about every thread. Is he the new fred-trick guy ?
The only thing that blew up in my face ,,waqs people like u not knowing the complette story !!!
Richard and i straightend everything out and actually became kind of buddys,,,was it my fault that the deal kind of went wrong back then ,,,YES ! did i make it right ,,,YES !
I missunderstud a seller and the horsetrade went wrong,,but in the end (and i would of done it without OSO) i made it right!!!
The reason why i called him names and got mad was mostly because of guys like u and other (maybe even) non related issuis involved.
Calling me trick rick though ,,i think thats funny .
But u know this thread is not about me ,and u can start one about me if u whant ,,then u and ... can bash all that u whant about a person u don't know and facts that u whant to believe existed.
Do i care ???? not anymore ,because i know who i am ,,do u ?

THE SCAMER ( AKA DAREDEVIL ) LOL

PS.: was action-marine (your company) involved with fred ??? or still is ???
Or are u pissed at me that i sell parts and u don't ?! Sorry ,,thats life ![/QUOTE]

he seems like a real azz look back at his thread on you he has a few skeletons in the closet on the BAJA section
Old 03-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41
daredevil,
I do not get it are you Bill's friend ? You have more posts in this thread than Bill does and from what I have seen and read about you in the past I would not want you as a tag along.

Not to change the thread but does anybody really know this daredevil guy ? He is like the plague around here just like LLD was when he came on the site or am I the one that is wrong.

dirtdevil I have been in the auto and marine business since 1979 and on this site since 2002 as you can see from my post count I do not get involved much but I smell a rat looking for some cheese.
since 02 phuck I never heard of you until you pissed a lot of baja guys off last year or before that, what the phuck do you care about DD for you want his corn hole what happened he didn't sell you something you even started a thread about him, leave the guy a lone allready for gods sakes, THIS IS ABOUT BILL AND HIS ENGINE ,NOT IF THERE BEST FRIENDS!!!!! GO AWAY!!! PLEASE AND YES I AM FRIENDS WITH BOTH SO DON'T ASK
Old 03-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts
Default daredevil

brian41,i don,t post much,but i see a lot of posts from daredevil.i thaught ,by the way he posts,that he was around 14 years old,so i checked his profile,sais he is 38 and his profession is [LIVE ARTIST].HHHMMMMM,live artist,very interesting,by all the things he sais he has forsale,i thaught for sure he was in the marine industry.get that new thread started.no doubt in my mind his response to this post will be xtremly intelligent.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:25 PM
Registered

Bill got to the end of the thread I will PM you, mine has been was full did't know it. need to talk about the exhaust. This suxs that a engine builder didn't take the time to straighten it all out for you after the money you spent its not he said she said at all. and at least they should of worned you about the blowers, quote[hey I see we are not sending these back to you do you want us to check them out 1st] gee that would have been hard to think of. hey I am learning how to put a dvd and cds together I'll send you some pics of my work when I'm done. later man.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Registered

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by mike tkach
brian41,i don,t post much,but i see a lot of posts from daredevil.i thaught ,by the way he posts,that he was around 14 years old,so i checked his profile,sais he is 38 and his profession is [LIVE ARTIST].HHHMMMMM,live artist,very interesting,by all the things he sais he has forsale,i thaught for sure he was in the marine industry.get that new thread started.no doubt in my mind his response to this post will be xtremly intelligent.
arrrreeee yah he dah racer power boats you he races opa 400 class or the old p4 class and marine stuff too oh tah I think mike and brian are the same guy
Old 03-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Registered

airtime,i am not, nor do i know brian41,what makes you think i am brian41?is it because i agree with him?
Old 03-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Registered

daredevil,i don,t give a chit about misspelled words,i just think some of your posts are childish,kinda like your smart azz answer,and i just checked the new thread.so are you still a LIVE ARTIST,or have you changed professions?helllll,maybe i,l even buy some parts from you.i need a superchiller for a build i am doing,do you have one?
Old 03-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Registered

[wow,are you for real,i said i agree with his post,i guess that proves my point about your intelligent,posts.think MORE,POST LESS.

Quick Reply: Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.