Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Baja scat cat for sale on CL in Ohio (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/203682-baja-scat-cat-sale-cl-ohio.html)

whoya 02-22-2009 06:05 PM

Baja scat cat for sale on CL in Ohio

Not mine, But figured I would post here in case somebody is looking for one. Price does not seem to bad.
If I didn't already have my cougar cat I would go check it out.
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/boa/1045998190.html

AIR TIME 02-22-2009 06:21 PM

I want it Igot a extra 509650hp for it since DEAN IS MAKING MY 572 BLOWER MOTOR.

27daytona 02-22-2009 06:25 PM

You midwest guys get all the good deals. What a fun toy for not much money. Doug

whoya 02-23-2009 07:46 PM

Air Time
I sent you a PM

AIR TIME 02-23-2009 07:59 PM

DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS GUY he called me last night and said it was mine but wants cash instead of check so Isaid I would either find my builder or someone to get a deposit until I can drive out he said ok email him to day I have sent 5 emails since noon no calls so if he is not getting them:rolleyes: is there someone here that knows him. he would not leave me his phone # either:rolleyes:. that would have been fun for me with my bad knees and shoulders for my kid and dogs to run down the st we have 3 lakes that are small, so the outlaw won't fit I'd break windows with starting it up:p. so if someone knows this guy can you call him and tell him to call me. I figure someone said they will give him more for it and f me and my dog and kid:mad:

AIR TIME 02-23-2009 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by whoya (Post 2807125)
Air Time
I sent you a PM

yeah I sent you another when I relooked at the post you made duhhh on me:p:p, but thanks for posting it but I think he getting more cake from another caller. well going to read your pm now. art out.:p

newfountainguy 02-23-2009 08:21 PM

artie

AIR TIME 02-23-2009 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by newfountainguy (Post 2807180)
artie

what what I just wanted that lil baja so while figure how to but that 51'' motor into a 48'' bilge:eek:, I would have something to get my kid and labs out to the sand bar. but if it kicks up or sportfisher comes by:eek: that could be hairy:rolleyes:. but my dogs do have life vests, oh yah the kid would need one to. that reminds me of a camping trip I WENT WHITE WATER TUBBING after knee surgery and forgot my kids lifeline but had the dogs life jackets:rolleyes:. so it looks like I am not going to get my dream cat, I have a b1 drive used I was going to see if he wanted it and cash or cash, I want it I want it bad , I dreamed I put a small block b1 in it. Oh well I think I am going over to sos now and piss and moan about my knees or back or shoulders the Wii machine said I had the body of a 69 year old trying to use it for exercise cause they have one at PT OH WHERE OH WHERE DID MY CAT GO OH WHERE OH WHERE COULD IT BE. see you later:party-smiley-004:

whoya 02-23-2009 09:17 PM

Probably a scammer, looking for cash/wire transfer deposit then disappears.
Unless somebody came by with cash. It went fast then because it was just put up that day.

AIR TIME 02-23-2009 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by whoya (Post 2807229)
Probably a scammer, looking for cash/wire transfer deposit then disappears.
Unless somebody came by with cash. It went fast then because it was just put up that day.

so its gone not posted, so he did not want to wait for me, well karma will get him:evilb::evilb:TO NIGHT iPUT DAH VOO DOO SPELL ON HIM MUN WHEN I LAY ME DOWN TO SLEEP!!!!!! yeh anyone know if they make doggie muffs, or should I just duck tape my labs ears shut when they go on the boat:rolleyes::eek:[just joking] but charlie brown does have big ears he reminds me of dumbo when the roof from the jeep is off he rides up front with me and the girls ride in the back cleo his sis and my kid and wife:rolleyes:.