Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Is this ActiveThunderOnly.com??? >

Is this ActiveThunderOnly.com???

Notices

Is this ActiveThunderOnly.com???

Old 03-20-2002, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DJD....what's up.....r u going to run apba pro stuff this year???.....i hope our tiny little boat can keep up with you guys!!!LOL

cya there
JT
throttles
f2-80 hog's breath

ps...you do'n st. cloud as a warm up???
Old 03-20-2002, 09:30 AM
Registered

Active Thunder, Apache, Cig, Outer Limits, Scarab, Sonic, they all suck. I'll put my Four Winns against any of them in 20-30 footers any day of the week!

LMFAO! This is one hell of a pissing contest. You guys are cracking me up! I'd be glad to own any of them.
ScreaminDemon

Sean, you act as if they have nightly meetings and plan this all out. chill, man, let a few proud owners express they're happiness and enthusiasm! If you don't like it, don't click on it!

And, just like you don't have ANYTHING to be happy about, some of us don't want to hear that!

Registered

Do you guys work? Gezzzz! First thing in the morning............last thing at night!
Old 03-20-2002, 10:26 AM
Ike
Charter Member#93
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

SemenDemon, It sounds like you need to chill out, be happy.
Old 03-20-2002, 11:56 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Well I'll say this one more time. The only one's pissing on here are the non AT owners who are slamming us for letting others know how happy we've been with our purchase. Do I Like Cigs, Apaches, Outerlimits and all the rest...hell yes. They're all awsome machines. I made my choice for my own personal reasons. Its that simple. I let others know what those reasons are. It's that simple. I don't slam other boats or those that chose to go another why. I don't slam others that want to talk about why they chose what they chose. So Sean and Ike and the rest ....WHY SLAM ME. Be happy with what you own and let everyone know why. Thats what this board is all about.

Robert, I will be down in Ft. Myers for the offshore races in May. Had to drop my FPC membership as I just wasn't going to get much chance to go to any of the runs this year. My girlfriend and I are talking about moving to FLorida after my divorce is all finalized and I know exactly what I have left...lol. Would love to go out and run with you in that big awsome Apache.

DJD....you could take an 18 Bayliner and give anybody a run as good a racer as you are...lol. Actually you could win in just about any boat you wanted to run.
Old 03-20-2002, 12:07 PM
Ike
Charter Member#93
Charter Member

Did I slam you Todd?
Old 03-20-2002, 12:19 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Well I took by your 100% agreement with Sean that you aren't happy with us AT owners as well. So I took it that way. If I am mistaken I totally apologize and am sorry.
Old 03-20-2002, 12:28 PM
Ike
Charter Member#93
Charter Member

I am in 100% agreement with Sean.
Old 03-20-2002, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I haven't singled anyone out either Todd, that it unless they chose to go after me or my "antiquated" boat personally. I merely grouped all you AT owners into one little pail of back slapping yes-men

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.