Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Is this ActiveThunderOnly.com??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/20381-activethunderonly-com.html)

Tonto 03-20-2002 01:05 AM

Damn, it took me two cocktails to read this whole thread, and some of you know what size glass I drink out of :D . Now I'm going to the APACHE thread to see who's beating me up :mad: . I hope I don't have to get that damn paint out for my face again :) . SeeYa
RLT

Tonto 03-20-2002 02:45 AM

So, who is this MassiveThunder guy anyway? According to his profile he doesn't even own a boat, or is too embarrassed of it to post it. I wish I had the dignity of my friend Steve David, then maybe I would keep my mouth shut :)
ActiveThunderTodd,
Hey, what's up. Haven't seen you in the sunshine state lately. Hope all is well :)
I guess this is like all the Harley guys giving the "finger" to anyone that rides a bike other than a Harley huh? Thank GOD the world isn't black and white and we have so many choices of great boats to purchase and love on, and if you get lucky love in :D . If I have fun in my boat and you have fun in your boat and we can sit around at the end of a great day of boating and have a few cocktails and entertain ourselves who gives a **** what MFG of boat you have. The boats that MY friends have runs the whole spectrum of MFG's, and we don't care who's you drive, it's the fact that you DO drive :D .

Reckless32 03-20-2002 07:55 AM

May not be the fastest? Lake Cumberland (flat water)? What's the point in having said it all then. This is another example...

Jassman 03-20-2002 08:26 AM

Ya, what H2O said:p Another article published will be the proof in the pudding, and that will be later this year. It will hopefully be my boat with K.E. 675s or the new factory model which is being built with 500efi's, or another customers with the same power, a dual article would be better. Then you skeptics can see the real numbers, and hopefully its rough enough to get some good pics, but then some of you will still say those magazine tests are all bull**** anyways. At least you will get to see the new Millenium interiors with all the trick **** Pat is doing, that not even some of his customers know about, but they will be pleasantly surprised when they pick up their new A.T.:D ( Damn, I like surprises:) I wish everyone good luck, and like Medicine Man said, its not what you own as a person that truly makes the person, its a matter of being on the water, having a good time with new and old friends and enjoying the purchase that you have made. (so I changed it a little). Take Care-Jeff Jassby:D

Zoomnfun 03-20-2002 08:57 AM

Correct me if I am wrong. I think the whole thing started with a few A/T owners beating their chests about how much better they were then Cigs, Outerlimits etc. One quote I remember was how
mid 90s Cig cabins were falling apart and such. Thats when I jumped in to defend my choice. And now the A/T guys are tired of hearing about it? Who was it that started all the crap in the Apache forum, an A/T guy, whats up with that?

I agree its done and over, no more posts from me on this subject.

By the way, my Schwinn is better then your Huffy:rolleyes:

DJD 03-20-2002 08:59 AM

Good God man..........stop the maddness!!
As RLT said, It's great that we have the options of so many boats to choose from but I'd run against an AT anyday in the rough stuff (8-10s our specialty) in our Outerlimits.
(just stirring the pot LOL)
Dave
F2-07 Wild Child
pass the popcorn....................

Sean 03-20-2002 09:00 AM

Seems like some of you AT guys just won't let this go...

H20---I am merely expressing my opinion about a group of boat owners...if a bunch of yes-men that owned Donzis or Cigarettes came on the board and pulled the same crap you guys have, I'd say the same thing, so go cry me a river... Please go back and re-read my post and those of others that agree with me here...

As for the performance of your boat, I don't doubt it will perform well, but yer talkin alot of smack about a boat you haven't even run yet. :)

Personally, for me, I would never own an AT for the very reason that I initiated this thread.

nuff said...

p.s. dave, it's all good man...I'm just havin' some fun here!where's that Cig? You gonna bring it back to CT for the summer? We got a Claudios run to do, and that Post is just a tad too slow;)

audacity 03-20-2002 09:20 AM

i love it!!...how ever was rip'n on Apache or cig,s is a retard...they build a kick ass rig!!!

Ike 03-20-2002 09:20 AM

Apache's and Cigarette's RULE!!!!!;) :p :cool: :D

Sean 03-20-2002 09:24 AM

ROFLMAO!!!!