Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mardi Gras Day Boating (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/203823-mardi-gras-day-boating.html)

HotPursuit 02-24-2009 09:21 PM

Mardi Gras Day Boating

3 Attachment(s)
Congradulations to my son on all the hard work put into my former Shadow Cat.. Amazing rough water hull,, watching it run besides a 40' Skater..What a champion,,We ran hard all day for his first trip and never broke out a wrench..No better feeling than watching him enjoy his own bad as* ride after after being my wing man and crew chief for years!! Its powered by 540s supercharged 760HP on #4 big shaft drives with extension boxes. Alot of hard work dissappears after one 28 mile clip running 90-110!! :ernaehrung004:

Young Performance 02-24-2009 10:17 PM

That's awesome Keith. You taught the boy well.....or was that Ronnie that taught him:evilb: Give Jeremy a big pat on the back from me and tell him congrats. Glad to hear he is up and running. Tell him to be careful.
Eddie

vette131 02-25-2009 02:59 PM

keith I was coming back from fishing & saw ya'll coming out of lakeshore. Both boats looked & sounded great!!! The lake looked a little bumpy hope ya'll had fun, mike

HotPursuit 02-25-2009 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Young Performance (Post 2808053)
That's awesome Keith. You taught the boy well.....or was that Ronnie that taught him:evilb: Give Jeremy a big pat on the back from me and tell him congrats. Glad to hear he is up and running. Tell him to be careful.
Eddie

Thanks Eddie, im sure we all had some input to his addiction!! Ronnie :eek: It looks a lot safer than watching him and Nicholas running in Jacksonville Poker Run in that 28 twin outboard flight cat.Im sure he will read your post. You coming down for the Tic Faw 200?? Keep up the great work that Skater came out awesome!!!
Keith

HotPursuit 02-25-2009 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by vette131 (Post 2808468)
keith I was coming back from fishing & saw ya'll coming out of lakeshore. Both boats looked & sounded great!!! The lake looked a little bumpy hope ya'll had fun, mike

Had a great time,,next time I will give you a call!! Thanks :drink:

BradH 02-25-2009 11:01 PM

I get back to my apartment from the parade, lay down to take a nap and this guy is what I hear outside. Just barely made it up to look out the window...you were running really nice.

HotPursuit 02-26-2009 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by BradH (Post 2808833)
I get back to my apartment from the parade, lay down to take a nap and this guy is what I hear outside. Just barely made it up to look out the window...you were running really nice.

Thanks Brad sorry about the short nap!! I sure do miss the preKatrina Westend.Landrys still hasent fixed there Dock from the last hurricane>> Didnt realize how important the Dock,Yagers,and Barts was.Looks like more trips to boloxi and the river.. :drink:

HotPursuit 03-01-2009 11:36 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Oh yea forgot it was FAT Tuesday!! :ernaehrung004:

SHADOWCAT30 03-01-2009 07:47 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks dad you know it means a lot to be riding by your side in you old boat and for all of your input and help to make it happen. Thanks Eddie for the pat on the back I'm sure we will meet up this summer. The old man wasn't looking to bad either.

Young Performance 03-01-2009 11:15 PM

I hope we do get to meet up. I was down for Mardi Gras. I wish I would have known you guys were running. I would rather have went for a ride with you guys than the parades with all the idiots. I absolutely hate Mardi Gras. I only went for the kids.
Be careful and keep in touch. I'll give you guys a call next time I'm in town. See ya, Eddie.