Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Help please?  Intercom system shopping >

Help please? Intercom system shopping

Notices

Help please? Intercom system shopping

Old 08-24-2009, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to see some negative feedback on us. We got real busy and trying to catch up. Anyone who is having any problems with Piratecom Intercom systems should give me a call or send email to [email protected], I'll make sure you get immediate attention. Anyone looking for a system - mention this post for 10% off any new system.

We can do closed faced helmets as well as open face with our new wireless system. Com to shore is not a problem via tie in to vhf. Give me a call I can get you set up.
203-631-8888 - Jay - Piratecom
Old 08-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Piratecom 4 man wired intercom system with the cell phone and i-pod tie in. Excellent product. Other than I located the break away headset connectors in poor locations and kept breaking them. No problems. Once I relocated the connectors we use them all the time. My experience with their service has been very good. Very crisp and clear. If you run standing up and over 80mph, go for the high speed head sets.